Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby Nicknames

Have you got any nicknames for your LO's yet?

We call Jensen either JJ, Piggychops or Little Chookies, no idea where that came from!

Blue Gecko & Jensen 4+5 x

[Modified by: Blue Gecko on 26 June 2010 12:02:20 ]

Replies

• Options
    We call Kieran...

Little man. I even found a top for him with it on the front x
  • Options
    Hubby started calling Annie Dribbles and it has stuck!!!

Rach xxx
  • Options
    mini munkie is Ava's other alias, Sara has been munkie for so long and so it happened very quickly.
    Mardy pants would be more apt today though... Xx
  • Options
    I still call her 'the baby' or lady
  • Options
    I call him cheeky baby, i said it one day and he gave me a big gummy grin, still works so it stuck. image
    Other one is little man, where abouts did you get your top from Mummy2BlueBean?

Lilbean & Zaven 7+5 .x
  • Options
    We call Riley "little man" too but he was abit constipated a few days ago and kept whinging so I called him "mouth" Russ calls him "sweetie" and "darling" but says he needs to find more manly nicknamesxx
  • Options
    g/c but my ds2 gets called Tylie bum!! He is called Tyler but ds1 couldnt say it and called him Tylie and it came from there.xx
  • Options
    i have hundreds, im terrible for it! I cant believe i spent 9 months thinking of the perfect name for her and yet rarely use it. here is my mammoth list:

Izzy
    Izzybean/bear/boo
    Beanhead
    Sparrow
    The Princess Sparrow
    Thunderguts
    Poppet
    Sweetheart
    Squashbucket (a random name my dad used to call me)
    My darling
    Angel
    Minx

(her actual name is Isobel lol) x
  • Options
    oh lilbean it was a second hand top from a charity shop so dont know originally sorry hun xx
  • Options
    I had to laugh at Beanhead PP lol,

I wonder if these nicknames will stick for good? Both my daughters have their nicknames still. The eldest 16 being Boo and the youngest 12 Smell. x
  • Options
    Erin is mini moo as my dd1 is called missy moo lol
  • Options
    Ryan gets called whatever comes out of my mouth most usually

pickle
    pickle-bum
    monkey
    monkey-trousers
    monkey-pants
    bubba
    little one
    monster munch

oh and fil calls him baby bert (his middle name)
    my mum calls him ryany
  • Options
    phoebe is-

phibzi!
    phoebe-beebie!
    the baby
    little munch
    and poo machine (to which archie sings to her with the tune of girls aloud 'im just a love macine' as 'im just a poo machine'! (yes we are strange! ha!)
    xx
  • Options
    my oh calls charlie monkey nuts and monkey face and when he being grumpy i call him moo mar
  • Options
    Megan was nicknames meggie-moo by her dady and I call her Moomin.
  • Options
    Poppys are:
    Pops
    Popster
    Wayne (coz we say she has a mouse called wayne in her tummy-when she squeaks)
    Little Miss
    Monkey
    Smelly Bum
    Pickle
  • Options
    Leila is....
    Leila-chops
    Munchkin
    Munchkin-Bear xx
  • Options
    We're terrible in our family for nicknames! lol Our eldest Thomas (10yrs) has always been fondly known as Bobbet, even that got shortened, he now answers to Bob! Harry (2yrs) gets called Potter (as in Harry Potter), he also answers to Potter! lol And now Amelia, who I might add we toiled for months to find a name we liked, gets called Millie and can you believe it Dorris!! Yes Dorris! This is the name my hubby called my bump since 20 wks, and now its stuck! Bob, Potter & Dorris x image
  • Options
    We call Archie ... Archie bear or Lou ... as in Lou of Lou and Andy from Little Britain!!! He unfortunately is balding on the top of his head but the hair at the sides is growing and is the same colour and he does a bit of a gormless face sometimes!!! How mean am I?! Hes gorgeous to me still!!
  • Options
    Loving some on the cute nicknames!
    I tend to call Lily-Mae 'Princess, sausage, honey' all that kind of thing.
    However, hubby has taken to calling her Stinky-Mae (due to her nappies!) I'm scared this name will stick & we will have some explaining to do!
    My mums calls her Lily-Kins & my antie calls her Lily-Pie too!
    GG xx