Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Vote for next weeks photo theme

Hi ladies... this weeks pics have been gorgeous... any suggestions for next week? I need some inspiration to take some new pics. Let me know what your ideas are.

Replies

• Out and about??
  • unhappy baby? our babies are just as cute when they cry! i have some awesome photos of a not so smiley babies.

Special man in their lives daddies/grandads

• Playtime? My best smile?
  • I like play time as a theme, I have some great photos of megan attacking her play gym!
  • I like the playtime one as a theme. x
  • I like playtime, and special man (have a great one of Sophie and daddy).

Unfortuately I can't join in as can't seem to post photos. It might be because I use mozilla firefox and not internet explorer on the laptop so don't know whether the instructions for posting are different. It never seems to work!
  • Mrs Bear, I use Firefox too! It's pretty much the same, you right click on the pic and choose the option "photo information" (I'm translating here as mine's in Spanish but it will be similar! It's the last one on the menu anyway). Then it comes up with a box wth a window of strange web addresses and under that a single address together with other info on the photo (type, size, etc). You copy and paste that address and put it between the IMG commands on here. Hope that helps!
    xxxx