Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2010

So excited!

I had a call today and Sophie and I have a place for Rhythm Time starting on the next round in September! I'm really pleased as the waiting list was quite long, and the course is 12 weeks so I wouldn't have been able to go if we didn't get in for September.

Replies

• Great news hun! We're first on the waiting list for baby massage on September, missed the current course that started a fortnight ago as my hv gave me the programme for the wrong childrens centre grr!!
  • Great news hun! We're first on the waiting list for baby massage on September, missed the current course that started a fortnight ago as my hv gave me the programme for the wrong childrens centre grr!!
  • Listening to all the ladies on the forum re groups etc has made me realise how lucky we are in the area I live as we don't have any waiting lists. I've got a 4 wk free baby massage course my HV has booked me on and our local libraries do singing and fun sessions every wk u just turn up to. I've been going to one of our local surestart centre for under 1s group every wk too. I'm very impressed with the surestart centres. They seem to be a very good idea