Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can I recommend...

As you may know if you have read my posts from this morning, my little man has a really bad cold.
He is struggling something chronic from a wet blocked nose and is struggling to breath through it when feeding.
Well I have found a fab contraption! A nasal aspirator!
I dont know if you ladies know about them, but I didn't til I was frantically searching the shelves in the chemist for something to unblock his nose and came across this.
It sucks out the wet bogies (sorry) out of there nose. I have been using it on the little man and got loads out and he is breathing a lot easier.
The one I got cost ??3.99 and its the best ??3.99 I have ever spent!

Thought I would let you ladies know just incase any of your little ones get a summer cold like my little man has got.

Maz & Kieran 7+1

Replies

• oo ill look out for that, thank you Maz xx
  • I also find the aspirator great. If your baby is sneezing, try and cover their mouth as they sneeze and lots of stuff will come out of their nose. Also use saline drops to help clear their nose or - strangely enough - some breastmilk in their nose works wonders.

Sam had a cold last week which turned into bronchitis so it's been a bit hectic.