Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2010

Last day of maternity leave tomorrow

Well ladies, the 1st Sept is almost upon me and with that comes the dreaded return to work image

Not entirely sure how I'm going to cope as still doing a night feed and will have to get up at 6:30 instead of 8:00am.

One bonus is that i will be able to come on here more often image

it's really shocking how fast these past five months have sped past. Sam rolled over today for the first time and I missed it cos I was at a meeting. Hope that's not the story of my life now. (typically he made sure I was around for the massive poo he did! Had to bath him afterwards!)

Bryony & Sam (19+3)

Replies

• Aww hun I cant imagine how you are feeling! Hope it all goes well on Wednesday xxx
  • Oh hunni, hope you have a lovely day today and fingers crossed tomorrow flies by. Really feeling for you, can't get going back to work out of my mind and I've still got a while yet x
  • Hope it all goes well, returning to work is praying on my mind too, time is passing so quickly image Lol at baby saving her poo for you, that always happens to me when anyone looks after Isabel for a few hours - I get home and "ta da" there it is! lol.

xxx
  • Oh poor you, it's come round so quickly. Hope the first day back isn't too much of a struggle. xxx
  • Wow it really has gone quick, hopefully your return to wrok will go well x
  • Good luck on your first day back tomorrow, I know you've got some future plans in the pipeline so I hope you manage to get those moving forward too!
    I'm back at work in about 4 weeks I think, still waiting for the official date to come through. It's definitely on my mind now so I imagine you must be feeling quite nervous now it's tomorrow.
    I'm sure Sam will save more special things for you than just poo in the future image
    xxxx
  • Good luck chick, hope it goes ok xx
  • Hope your return to work goes smoothly - I can't believe how quickly teh time is flying by