Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Back on the wagon!

2»

Replies

• Options
    i lost 3lb in the last fortnight! go me!!! i had been a bit bad up til that point so i refused to do my weekly weigh in again until i behaved myself!haha! im sooooo happy its coming off again! im now 9st 12lb, i want to be 9stone exactly (well in an ideal world id like to be 8st but thats just being silly!), so 12lbs to go! shame i just ate a slice of cheesecake.... damn my husband for being a chef!!xx
  • Options
    i'm gonna annoy you now but I have lost 8.5lbs in the last 4 weeks. I am 8.5 lbs lighter than when I fell pregnant. Yay!

To put it in perspective I have 2 stone 5.5lbs to go to my ideal weight.
  • Options
    That's fantastic! Well done hun! (only annoyed with myself for keep giving in to temptation. I was at my lighest ever and in size 10 jeans for the first time having lost 3st when I fell pregnant so will be so happy if I can get back there but this last stone is gonna be tough x
  • Options
    im on my last stone and it really is the hardest, i keep thinking 'ahhh its only a stone' and reaching for the chocolate, i really need to learn to control myself!x