Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2010

Wowzers!!

I thought you were supposed to lose your boobage after pregnancy but when i stopped Breastfeeding my breasts seemed much bigger than when I was. I didnt bother getting myself measured as I presumed they would go down but its been 6 weeks now. I got myself measured yesterday and ive gone from the D cup I was wearing in pregnancy to an F!! The woman who measured me said 'you'll find bras in that size other there dear, in the non-glamorous section I'm afraid' - At least hubby is happy!!! lol x

imageimage :roll:

Replies

• When I got measured about a month ago I was told that you fluctuate for a year after pregnancy even if not beastfeeding.

I know I have a range of different bra sizes and they all seem confortable at different times. The one I bought a month ago that fit perfectly in the shop seems uncomfortable this week yet I'm the same weight!

She also frowned whn I said I wanted an underwired bra again and said best to stick to maternity bras for a year, although I have been wearing my underwired ones again.
  • its crazy isnt it? mine just seem to keep growing and growing... all my tops have that annoying wrinkle across the bust where its stretched too tight x
  • I dread to think what mine will end up like! I'm currently a GG!!! x
  • I ff but mine have just pretty much gone back to normal - they might be a bit bigger but need to get measured - am still wearing a skanky maternity bra lol (oooh actually yes they must be bigger then for it to fit! lol)

• I did post this morning but it seems to have vanished!
    OH keeps telling me they're getting bigger but I'm back in my old bras with a back extender. I haven't got measured as can't afford to replace my bras lol!