Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cerazzete & my head

It's screwing with my brain I think, I feel incompetent and I'm deffo not as happy ( it's a mini pill for anyone who wonders what I'm on about) I feel if I keep on taking it I could be on the same slippy slope I got in to with dd1 when I had my second depo injection and it wasn't a pretty me at all! So hubby told mr he thought I wasn't as happy and that if I didn't want to take it anymore he'd be happy.. So I'm stopping I think!
Trouble is we're resigned to a Life of condoms as we aren't having anymore babies and I really don't want to be sterilised and I don't want him to have the snip either!
Any ideas!?

Stef Xx

Replies

• I'm considering the IUS, may be worth you looking into - I;m taking the pill at the moment but hate it and worry I might forget so IUS is more reliable and I can then just forget about it for a few years! image x
  • Oh hun, I know how you feel! Thankfully by the time I realised it was the damn cerazette I was no longer bfing so could go back on my old pill. Have you tried any other mini pill before?? What about the implant or a coil?
  • I'm gonna get the IUS but at the mo the DR who does it at the surgery is away. Grrr.
    When I spoke to them, they said that unlike the pill or depot, if the hormones dont agree with you it can be taken out and the hormones are gone, unlike the pill or depot where they linger in your body. Apparently it is much better for PMS (much to Dh's relief!) and is more effective. Plus it reduces peroid cramps and in some cases stops your period. Hurrah!!

I dont sell them, honestly Tee Hee.
  • Hey Mrs, I hate the pill it's the flipping devil and the cause of my hellish migraines! Bin it and try a coil, no nasty chemicals x x