Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

It's a miracle

First of all, I've missed you ladies! What have I missed?! Anything exciting?
As you all know I've been having an awful time of it and things really came to a head and I had to get some help in. I couldn't take it anymore and at the peak of my little angel's colic she was crying from 7am to 11pm with some small catnaps when she wore herself out. I spent days without being able to have breakfast, eat lunch or anything. I also felt like a prisoner as I daren't leave the house even when she slept because she would soon wake up and start screaming. Anyway, my mum came out last week to help me out and she brought over some Infacol which someone recommended her and if I could kiss the person who invented it I would. It's like I've a different baby since a few days ago. She's happy, babbles away to herself, is interested in the world, barely cries, self-settles.... I've been in tears of happiness so many times over the past few days.

Anyway, I hope to be able to come on here again from now on! I've missed some daily dose of you ladies and sharing our things! And I can't wait to put this chapter behind us. I worried that she might have missed out on some development as she's only just at 7 weeks old starting to take an interest in things and smile and respond etc. But she's been so unhappy before she just hasn't been able to. I'm sure we'll catch up.
Big hugs

Replies

• So glad to hear that she is feeling better!! Poor girly it must have been awful for you both xxx
  • Ahhh huni I am sooo glad you have discovered it it also worked wonders for Mia she completely changed over night I love the stuff! Bummer your not here tho as I'm managing to get it on prescription as we are getting through at least a bottle a week!
    Yay for you and your little girl image
    xxxx
  • Thanks ladies!
    My mum brought 2 bottles over, and my stepdad was coming out here a few days after and brought 2 more when we started to see results! My dad comes over in a few weeks so he'll be bringing the rest haha
    I'm giving it to her before every feed otherwise it's not as effective. In a few weeks maybe I'll start reducing a little bit.

It has been so so hard, but I've come through it and there's no holes in my walls, my plates are intact and more importantly, so is my sanity image
    xxx
  • I have been thinking about you, so glad its helped, i hope things carry on as they are now!
    Glad you had some help off your mom, sometimes its needed!
    Xxx
  • Mitxi so pleased to see you back and happy!
    I was just thinking yesterday that I hadn't seen you for a while and was wondering how you and your little lady was getting on xx
  • Yay for your sanity returning thanks to infacol. Glad to have you back x
  • So pleased to hear that hunni, was just thinking you hadn't been on for a while x
  • I've been wondering how you've been. So glad you've finally found something that works. And now u can start enjoying her and taking her out. You must be so pleased x
  • Welcome back!!

After reading your post we are going to ensure we give infacol with every feed. Archie is a screamer from 5pm ish and every time I think of babies with colic and how hard it must be for their Mummies!! So nice to hear you sounding much more happier and relaxed! Get some more photos on FB now!! x
  • Yay - glad its still working. Will post some out tomorrow, been a very lax bump buddy, i do apologise!!!! xxxx
  • Infacol is brilliant. Im so glad its working for you & that you can now start to enjoy your little one xxx
  • Glad things have improved! I was wondering where you were! Now you can start to look forward to things! (and it goes at 3 months apparently!)
  • super news image its a bit rubbish you cant get the stuff over these hey! I went through 2 bottles in a week once but that cause im clumsy and spilt them image