Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm popping out of my trousers !!

Seriously i've had to undo the top of my trousers at work as they are so tight ! I'm sure its just pg bloat but I look so pg already !! Its mad !!

Replies

• haha i feel exactly the same!! last night i was in a vest top and pj bottoms and looked about 7 months pregnant! Its calmed down a bit today but it was a real shock last night!! I absolutely love having a big bump but not at this stage!! haha
  • ive been wearin my old maternity jeans already bcuz im so bloated lol!!
  • I only have 1 pair of mat jeans and 1 pair of mat work trousers as in my last pg I didnt need them till the final couple of months. Was hoping to do the same this time as mat clothes are so expensive !! I keep catching my colleagues looking at my tummy like they're suspectinig already ! Oh I wish this bloat would go down !
  • Thank god it's not just me then!! I am constantly trying to disguise my tummy and I know the girls at work will get suspicious!

Please tell me' this bloat will subside before I get a real bump????
  • I'm mega bloated too, very unattractive! Also, I've put on a bit of weight just recently that I was planning on getting rid of but then my I had my suprise BFP so I already look like i'm 4 months gone!!!!!!! Eeee, if I had known i'd get pregnant I would not have indulged over the summer hols!
  • Me too!!!! I was told that you'd start showing earlier the second time round but was not expecting to bloat from the get go, am having a mare trying to cover my belly, I've gone & bought extra baggy tops & keep unpopping my trousers when no ones looking image
  • Oh me too!!Im so plsd to read that im not the only one- mine gets worse at night- i feel like a big fat bloater!!!its def all bloat but it smaking my clothes feel very tight and i look like ive eating way too many pies!!!cant wait for a nice solid rounded bump!!!xx
  • image thank goodness for jeggins!!! x