Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

(.Y.)'s......

Ladies please put my mind at ease (but don't tell fibs to make me feel better image )

Do you (.Y.) hurt lots, constantly or do they ease at times, one side hurts more than the other at times, they are tender but not agony......I am just worried my symptoms are easing!

Thanks
Lolli

Replies

• Hey Lolli image
    My boobs are tender but I couldn't describe them as painful. One side hurts more than the other sometimes, they sometimes feel hot but they aren't agony.
    xxx
  • hi lollipop, mine haven't hurt at all since i found out! xx
  • Mine have just felt a bit tender on and off but definitely not hurting. They were exactly the same in my last pregnancy too. It's funny how these symptoms differ so much in us all!
  • Thanks ladies - I sure hope it is a good sign that they are still sore and that I am unable to stay awake past 8 - 8.30 every night. Still getting a bit of brown mucus when I wipe (sorry TMI) so trying to cling the the positives to stop me going nuts!

• Mine don't hurt at all, with my dd they only hurt for a few days.
  • Mine hurt so much last Saturday that I just wanted to cry, but now they are just tender. They seem to change every day though
  • Mine sometimes hurt and sometimes are not so bad. Over the past few days my nipples have been really itchy (haha sorry TMI) and sometimes all over burns image Totally change every day though.xxx
  • bloody sore!!!! yup have to run down the stairs holding them!
  • Mine are really tender and at night get really sore!!My nipples have been super sensitive as well!!xxx
  • My boobs havent hurt yet this time, but with my first pregnancy they were agony, try a hot water bottle, i found it really helpful!! Not very sexy but very comforting!! And make sure you have a really good supportive bra.
  • V.tender, and have to wear a cup size larger hoooray! Definitely not in agony, quite the opposite image
  • I actually cried whilst walking around Tescos yesterday!!!! My boobs were so sore, my nipples were very erect and hurt so much i could hardly breathe! Sounds very melodramtic but true!
  • Tenderness comes and goes in my boobs. They have been itchy too. Bur my god - my nipples! If they get any more erect, they'll be bigger than my boobs... Lol image