Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Sore throat....runny nose....cough

Thats it ladies im full of coldimage!!!!
Feel absolutely pants!!! combine that with feeling exhausted and struggling to stay awake im just waiting for the morning sickness to hit me while im down!!

hoping im going to feel much better tomorrow!!
Hope your all doing well and staying germ-free!!

Lotsa love
Fairycakes+Beanie
5+4

Replies

• I haven't had a cold or even a sniffle for about 2 years, then last weekend I came down with a cold/cough and have felt rough all week, starting to feel better now though.

I'm now 8+5 and my nausea seems to have calmed down a bit thank god as I don't think I would of been able to cope this past week with everything.

Hope you feel better soon :\)
  • Oh no poor you, that isnt fun! Hope your milking it tho and making your other half wait on you hand and foot ;\)
  • i had a cold last week, was horrible :roll: thankfully it went before my boys caught it...or hubby :lol: i dont have the energy for man flu ;\)
    i think it drags out longer when your feeling rough anyway, typical!! hope it goes sooooooooon xx
  • Thanks ladies- cold seems to be on its way out thankfully however replaced by huge amounts of nausea:-/ im not complaining tho- iv waited along time to be here!! i hope your all having wonderful pregnanciesimagexx