Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just feel like crying...

the sickness and nausea is unbearable! I basically feel ill from 10am till i go to bed and fall asleep. I am shakey, cold, have appetite and then dont. Keep vomiting- 6 times already today.

I just feel like p@@..... image

It's so horrible.

Sorry its a pointless post but i am just feeling so sorry for myself at the moment.

Just feel so sick
xx

Replies

• Just keep telling yourself that your not going to feel like this forever, it will pass and the final result will be so worth it all.

Take care x
  • Thanks Ozzy, just had something to eat so know i will feel a bit better for an hour.....

End result will def be worth it all......
    xxx
  • I'm with you on that. I feel thoroughly miserable am sick 24/7 & when I feel so rotten it's hard to remember the reason I'm doing this! I feel bad for my daughter as even reading her a book is hard not to mention just her day to day needs. She's only 18 months & looks so sad when I won't play with her.
  • Oh, I can totally sympathise with this. My advice would be go and see your GP. They should be able to give you tablets that are meant to help with the nausea and you may need to go on a drip if you are getting dehydrated. It is such a miserable experience and I do hope that you feel better very soon. I have been like this for a couple of weeks now and I just feel helpless. xxx
  • I'm exactly the same and have my 16month old to look after! Doesn't help when like this morning he was wide awake at 5am!!
    I found last night that ice pops were really nice an didn't make me want to b sick! So think I'm gonna av to keep suckin them to stay hydrated! X
    Hopefully the sickness won't last the full pregnancy! X
  • oh girls image sorry ur having a hard time of it, but like Nic says, i've heard ice lollies r meant to be good! Hope the sickness shifts sharpish! xx
  • hi gc from dij im 26 weeks now but from 6 weeks - 20 weeks i was so ill had to go on drip and tried all the sickness remedies even acupunture in the end the best thing that helped was getting out the house everyday and getting fresh air and eating tiny bits often it is horrible and depressing especially when you cant see or feel baby so 4get what your doing it for but i can assure you when it does pass it will be a distant memory and will def be worth it, i also had it with my son who is now 5 and it is hard when you cant do everyday things with them but it wont be for long. Hope you feel better soon x
  • ahh ladies, it must be so crapy to have the sickness that bad, i find it hard enough dealing with the nausea, this morning was the first time it ever resulted in a ctualy being sick, i can normaly hold it down (im a massive whimp when it comes to being sick) it totaly threw me as its the first time in 3pregnancies =O but thankfully it was between dropin & pickin up my oldest from nursery & my other little one didnt notice me leave the room, i was so glad as nnormaly he has to join me even for a wee lol, but i didnt want him seeing that !!
    feeling like this makes everything so much hard work, it sucks, but worth it !! im trying very hard not to make anything from all the differences im havin as my boys pregancies were 99.9% the same & this one isnt !! its hard not to day dream thoimage even hubby cant think of anything but girls names....not helpfull lol xx
  • Hi girls

yesterday was a much better day, lol was only sick 4 times! Yippeee......

I am actually kind of ok in the morning it starts from around 10am and then just carries on all day.

We are going out with friends tonight so i am hoping today is a good day for me!!!

xxx
  • My sickness seems to ease a bit during the day but returns with avengence in the evening. I felt ok this morning so had some cereal and now regret it as I feel sick again ! DOH !!
  • hi all, from 8 - 14 weeks i felt horrible, i used to feel sick all day and had no desire to eat food!
    i was sick a couple of times and had one really bad day when i sat and cried over nothing all day and was sick four times, certain smells still set me off! im 24 weeks now and feel ok most of the time,