Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due on or around the 22nd of May

Hi Ladies

Just wanted to see who was due on or around the 22nd of May (Its a date I've been thinking about non-stop for the last couple of days) How is everyone feeling? Does anybody have any pregnancy symptons yet? Who have you told? Im feeling super happy still though last night woke up at 4am with what felt like small stomach cramps, a little like period pains and couldnt get comfy, too hot then too cold, me and hubby have told out parents and 2 best friends. Needed to register with a new doctor today closer to where i moved to so i did that today which means i can book an appointment tomorrow for later on in the week hopefully, Have any of you seen a doctor yet?? Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 8 more months!! Was so happy to find out Im two extra weeks gone than i though as didnt realise you counted from date of last period!! image

Replies

• Hi mrs jones. I'm due on 21st so very close! I'm feeling fine, but I know with my son I started to feel sick around 6 weeks so waiting for it to hit next week!
    I had those symptoms withcramping etc last time too but haven't this time. I guess my uterus has been stretched before so it knows what it's doing!!
    Congratulations. Only 7 weeks til scan! xx
  • Hi,
    I am supposedly due 20th May but am yet to have this confirmed by a doctor. I have had stomach cramps (much like when I am due on my period) for about 2 weeks now, also had mild lower back ache and tender breasts. Apart from that no other symptoms- in fact I pretty much feel the same as I due when I am expecting a period which is why I was so surprised to find out I was expecting.
    My first appointment isn't until next thursday so I have just got to be patient until then, I am still struggling to believe this is for real- keep taking home pregnancy tests and this is driving me mad so my husband has made me promise I will stop and try to relax about all this!
    Is this your first pregnancy?
  • Hi, my due date is 21st May, sure it will change at the scan though!
    I haven't had too many symptoms so far. Af type cramps, sore boobs yesterday, bloatedness and tiredness kicking in! I haven't called gp yet, will phone later this week, so busy with moving related stuff haven't had time!

I've told close family and one friend so far! Will tell most people after the scan.

So glad i'm not feeling sick yet. Feeling sooo tired tonight though!

I'm looking forward to doing my CBD later this week and getting 3+ weeks! Is anyone having an early scan or are you waiting until 12 weeks. I think we're waiting. If we can! ;\)
  • Hi, i am due 24th May. I am feeling ok, at times a little sick but not having to physically be sick. I know the feeling of the stomach cramps i have had some too. I havent been to the doctors yet,i am going to try to book an appointment for next week. I know from my 1st pregnancy that they dont really rush it through! We havent told any one yet, not sure whn we will tell people, started tellling close family at 8weeks last time. It doesnt feel real until ive told the doctor, is that strange? Hope you also have a happy pregnancy x
  • Hi Everyone, i'm due my second around 21st may!! no symptoms at all at the minute though except awful cramping, i'm seeing midwife next week, have told family and a few close friends as i got over excited and rang them all as soon as i found out.
    My LO is only 18months old now so i'm a bit nervous about having a hyper 2 year old and newborn next year but also excited at the same time!!! xx
  • Hi Ladies

Yeah this is my first. Ive been trying really hard not to tell more people, one of my closed friends guessed i could have denied it but i couldnt! I am going to the doctors next week as i couldnt get an appointment any earlier as i cant take any time off work without saying why so id rather wait and not have to tell them. Symptons now i still feel sick but have not actually been sick and my boobs are super sore and aching, sitting at home have a pj day today and not wearing a bra its heaven!!!! Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy x
  • Hello!
    I'm due on 20th of may according to my lmp. This is my 4th so hopefully I'll be able to offer some advice! I have a few very mild symptoms, I feel a bit queasy first thing in the morning and late evening, I feel quite bloated a lot of the time, my boobs are tender and quite itchy but not painful and I have some period type cramps every so often. I also keep getting headaches which I read was a symptom??
    xxx
  • Hey im due on the 21st may!!! ive got sore nipples, and ive felt sick for about 5 days now, actually been sick 3 times. I miscarried 4 months ago so im hoping this turns out ok. this will be my first child. Im on annual leave from work at the mo, go back weds, dreading it!!!! All i want to do is stay in bed haha xx
  • Hi Newuser25 - enjoy your last few days off on annual leave as you need to relax, i was so tired after work today i came home a lay on the bed and before i knew it i was spark out! My hubby had to come and find me and wake me up!!
    Pickles i've been getting quite a few headaches, im unsure as to what to take, havent taken any tablets yet as dont know whether it is safe to so just trying to drink lots of water and rest x
  • Thanks Mrs Jones, will do xx