Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can't help thinking the worst!!! UPDATE

:cry:

I am so petrified that everything has gone wrong, I know I said I was trying to be positive but it is just so hard when this feels so familiar to me, I tried to convince myself that last time it was all ok and it wasn't and I am so scared that I will come out of the scan tomorrow with the same bad news as last time!

I am trying to hard to be rational but its not working!!

So sorry to start the day on this note but I am in bits here and just don't know what to do with myself! :cry:

Well I have just got back from the scan and none the wiser, they could see the precnancy and yolk sac's measuring about 5-6 weeks but nothing else. My HCG levels were either (wasn't listening fully )1100 or 11000 whichever would be more normal and progesterone was at 53. Based on LMP I would be 7+1 today but she said based on my ov which would be about 19th / 20th Aug (CB smiley on 18th) I would only be able 5-6 weeks now - I am not convinced, Has anyone else had this ovulating late in there cycle and the gestational age being affected???

So numb!

[Modified by: lollipophoney on 23 September 2010 12:48:16 ]

Replies

• Options
    Now I am properly bleeding!!! I am deverstated!
  • Options
    Oh Lolli I know its so hard to keep up the PMA 24/7 especially after a M/C hun... have you had any more bleeding hun? Its easy for me to say im sure things will be fine, my mother always says thou, worrying wont help anything and she is right, what will be will be. I truly hope they put your mind at rest tomorrow and a bit of reassurance hun. I know its hard but you need some happy thoughts for your little one hun. I was crying to midwife yesterday as Im not getting early scan image, she must have thought I was a lunatic ....xxxx
  • Options
    Just read that you are bleeding hun, so sorry, get up that hospital for your scan, hoping that all will be OK, some ladies bleed through pregnancies hun... please let us know how you get on, is anyone with you ? xxxx
  • Options
    I am waiting for hubby to get home and then he will take me to ER - I just know it is happening again I can feel it in my heart.
  • Options
    Oh Hun, I am so sorry, get up to ER asap and I am truly hoping all will be ok for you... xxx
  • Options
    I've got everything crossed for you sweetheart
  • Options
    Hope your ok Lolli, got everything crossed for you.
  • Options
    Hope everything goes ok hun. We are all here fo you. Hugs xx
  • Options
    sorry to read this but I hope all turns out to be OK x
  • Options
    God, I hope it turns out to be ok... thinking of you. xxx
  • Options
    So sorry to see this honey. I know it's impossible to stay positive at this time so just wanted to say I'm thinking of you babes. X
  • Options
    Thinking of you and keeping everything crossed! xx
  • Options
    Any news hun... xxx
  • Options
    Thanks for all your support ladies. The hospital could only tell me that my cervix is closed and the bleeding had stopped - everything felt normal. They took blood but wont know the result today and they couldn't move my scan appointment to today so have to go in tomorrow at 11. I am positive it will all be over as this is the same as what happened last time. Deverstated!
  • Options
    Good luck for tomorrow hun, still keeping evrything crossed that all will be OK for you n Beanie.... try and rest honey, I know you must be going thru it right now xxxx
  • Options
    so sorry to hear what you're going through, easy for me to say but try and relax tonight and hopefully tomorrow will bring good news for you. big hugs xxxx
  • Options
    Good luck for tomorrow! I really hope everything is ok for you. xx
  • Options
    oh my god so sorry hun cant poss imagine how u feel really hope your bean is hanging on in there sending lots of love xx
  • Options
    hey hun, sorry your going through this, good luck tommorow I will be thinking of you and sending you lots of positive thoughts. Take Care xx
  • Options
    Good luck hun, got my fingers crossed x