Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011

My turn to worry! UPDATE

Hi ladies, well I've been trying my best to reassure those of you lovely ladies that have experienced spotting that it's nothing to worry about, and then I go to the loo and it's my turn to spot :\( It was a few bright red spots of blood when I wiped last night along with some pinky discharge and then another couple of spots this morning. I've been having some pulling and stabbing pains the last few days and in the back of my mind I wondered if anything was wrong but I'm praying it turns out to be nothing and I'm just over-analysing. I had quite a bit of spotting with my first pregnancy so it's no huge surprise but I'm going to phone EPU when they open and see what they say xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well we had our scan and all is well with our little bean. We saw the hearbeat flickering away and they confirmed that the pregnancy is growing in the right place, which is what they were worried about. I'm so relieved and it was amazing to see our little bubba. I'm now hoping the drama is over and I can start to enjoy this pregnancy. Oh and they pushed my dates back by 12 days :roll: so I'm now due 14th May. Thank you so much for the support ladies, you are all amazing xxx

http://lmtf.lilypie.com/xdUIp1.png

[Modified by: MummyB2B on 23 September 2010 22:01:23 ]

Replies