Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Moved my 20 week scan.

I have managed to move my 20 week scan forward image

It was the 5th January the day I go back to work and I managed to change it to next Wednesday - yeah! oh excited now it is is sooner. I will be 19 weeks and 5 days then.

I think I have also stopped my itching by seriously moisturising when I have come out the shower.

JO x

Replies

• Yeay thats great!

Just out of curiosity how did you do that!? Mine is on 7th of January but not entirely sure how I'm going to make it as I don't drive, mum's away and hubby can't get the day off!

xxx
  • Hi Pickles,

I rang the ultrasound appointments department. The number is on the opening page of my anti-natal pack. (or whatever it is called - the medical notes you have to carry round with you to every appointment.) The number is also on my letter with my scan date on too. Hope that helps and you manage to change yours too.

x
  • Hello Sherbet fizz,

I am excited. I will indeed be on letting you know. No we're not finding out - I like a surprise.

Crikey - bless you with the itching - can't believe you have had 4 creams from the doc. - I think I am moaning about nothing as mine wasn't that bad. I have got one of those sanctuary mum to be gifts sets (well I got three image and they are great with moisturising stuff in.

Oh no, I hope I don't have to have more blood taken - I had to be stabbed 9 times on three different appointments by 4 different midwifes just to get my blood last time, and I ended up with a cracking bruise.

JO x