Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Had my 20wk scan and...

Everything looks good image

I was surprised how much we could see, I was expecting more of a silhouette like before, but we saw it's little mouth, cheeks & chin... It looked like it was puckering up for a kiss, so sweet! Also, half way through the scan, it put it's foot up on my tummy, so we have a lovely footprint photo.

Hope everyone's having a great Christmas... have had some lovely things for the baby... Now can't wait to starting getting ready, ie. doing to nursery etc

Take care girls xxx

Replies

• Thats brilliant news hun, and sounds like you got some shots image my scan is on Wednesday - can't wait xxx
  • awww,

My scan is Wednesday too image

Can't believe you had your scan on boxing day - they said ours is closed until Wednesday for christmas. What a good Christmas present.

x x
  • Sounds like you got some fab shots & lucky you getting it boxing day! Mine is closed over Xmas so even though I'm 20 weeks I don't get mine till 6th jan.

Congrats!!!
  • Thanks girls, it was lovely... just to clarify, I had my scan on 22nd dec, just hadn't got round to updating you all...

xxx