Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Back from 20 week scan and we are team...

YELLOW!!

Sorry but couldn't resist haha

Anyway scan went well, although the little monkey was sat too deep for their spine to be checked, was asked to try and wee to empty my bladder and that didnt work, was asked to lay on my left and then on my right and that didnt work, was sent for a walk round and told to buy some fizzy pop and guess what? thatr didn't work either lol

So we have to go back next Wednesday for another scan but everything that they were able to check seemed fine image

How was the other ladies whose scans were today? xxxx

Replies

• Ha ha was wondering as knew you were Yellow ha ha, glad all ok so far hun, at least you get to see bubba again next week, not till 32 week scan for me ha ha, Im so so happy and just spent up on beautiful clothes ha ha, how do you feel now? Im so so relieved as Sonographer reckons my Placenta infront so prob wont feel much from bubba as cushioning any kicks xxxx
  • glad all went well sounds like ur going to have a stubborn baba :lol:
  • aww you got me!! lol congratulations on a lovely healthy scan and how lucky to get another peak!! image
  • No way, you had me good then !!

Glad all went well & you get to see bubba again soon!
  • Yeah, we are team yellow too, although before we went in was thinking about finding out.

Sounds like baby was nice and snuggled in there hiding his/her spine. Nice to get another look at baby.

yeah glad all went well.

x x
  • ha ha you got me too! Glad it went well although I can relate to the stubborn baby - my son was like that, I had to go back for a re-scan as he wouldn't play ball at the 20 week. In fact as I recall I had to go for lunch and come back for my 12 week with him too as he was so wriggly they couldn't do the nuchal fold measurement!

Anyway congratulations on being team yellow!!

• i had an un-cooperative bubba too and also have to go back for a look at spine etc! lazy babes!!!
  • Oooh you cheeky mare! I even hung on to go for a wee because I couldn't wait to find out what team you are!

Glad all is well. It seems like a lot of us may ladies have very uncooperative babies! I've got my scan next friday..seems aaages away! But I have to have 2 on one day, another cardiac one and then the anomaly one so will get to see my bubba twice too...just half an hour apart!

xxx
  • Hey, another one for team yellow! Glad your scan went well although your LO was a bit stubborn. Will be nice for you to see them again though.
  • glad things are all well, and you get to go back and see bubs again!

Yay for Team Yellow!

• glad everything okay and well done for staying team yellow, i sort of want to stay team yellow but i'm weak and will want to know when we're there.

Congrats

Emma.x