Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

20 week scan today

Hi ladies, had scan as above and all looked fab, so so hapy our little.......drum roll....GIRL image)))) was jumping around and then yawning away, I cried a little as really hoping for a wee madam, although nearly forgot to ask as was just so happy all looked OK...

Have just ordered ??200 worth of clothes from Next ha ha, couldnt resisit...

Hope all are well and BK and Mendhubnbub scans went too as well image xxx

Replies

• Options
    Aw a little girl!! So happy all went well image

Any ideas on names yet image xxxx
  • Options
    aww beautiful a little princess to spoil! (and you have already started by the sounds of it!! lol) congratulations hun x
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies, I think she will def be one spoilt madam ha ha, my hubby has given up he knows there is no hope now of him ever getting his own way at all( not that he did anyway) ha ha. few names BK but not decided really, but all we had was girls names so good job really ha ha xx
  • Options
    Excellent news babes, and I bet you enjoyed your spending spree!!

So pleased for you hunni !!

Xx
  • Options
    Thanks LC image very happy so glad its a little lady, whens your scan hun? xx
  • Options
    Aww, glad all is well and bless your little girl.

Oh I want to go on a spending spree as well, sounds good.

x x x
  • Options
    Aww congratulations! image Really pleased for you, especially as it was what you were hoping for. And obviously brilliant that all looked fine.

hehe she will be a well-dressed little girl!!
  • Options
    aww yayyy for team pink wonderwoman!! image
  • Options
    Aw congratulations hun! Glad all is well. Any names??!

xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! Love the sound of your spending spree!
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies, no definate names as yet, so excited looking at prams and cots etc... Yayyyy team PINK!!!! xxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!

We have ours next Wednesday when we'll be 22 weeks. But not finding out... well not asking (they don't tell anyway) but i will be having a good look!

Team Pink for you! How exciting!