Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011

Nursery Furniture

Hey girls looking for some help if you can please image

I had decided on the mamas and papas ocean cot bed and chest of drawers for the nursery but have measured it all out today and it's going to make the room really quite full :?

I was therefore thinking perhaps I should go for white furniture but my daughter keeps telling me it will be too girly when we know we are team blue - teenagers honestly lol! But you know how when someone says something it grinds away at you?!! So what I am wondering is if anyone has found a light wood or white cot and drawers that are boyish??!! It doesn't help that so many of the white sleigh cots are shown with beautiful pink blankets and accessories!!

This is the link to the wallpaper I have decided on for the back wall if that helps.

Thank-you ladies in advance image

http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-wallpaper-scrapbook-boys/749005100/type-i/?cm_mmc=Shopping-_-Google+Product+Search-_-Wallpaper-+Scrapbook+Boys-_-749005100

Replies

• Hi Hun

I know this furniture is white, but I had a spacial issue too- Its the mamas and Papas Willow Range. Someone in Due in March or maybe it was april had the same furniture as me, but used the scrapbook wallpaper etc for their little girl.

We are team yellow, but have chosen a blue theme for our nursery with the white willow cot.

Here's a pic, maybe you can win your daughter over! Also this set is designed for rooms with limited space!!!!

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt360/brionyhaworth/photo-3-1.jpg

xxx
  • We have a small room hun, are Pink but we are getting all white furniture, however I am buying crystal knobs for handles for drawers and wardrobes to personalise them, if you get white. could you get blue aeroplane drawer knobs or something with blue on, lots of different styles on ebay, which will make them much more Boy friendly...?x
  • I don't think white is girly. DS has a range of bedroom furniture from mamas and papas which is white, including white cot bed! The new baby will inherit this and he has a new white single bed and dinsosaur bedding. I love white wood! Definitely unisex! x