Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011

How is it possible?

...to have HORRENDOUS period pain for 2 days straight when you haven't had a period for yonks!

Honestly the woes of pregnancy are starting to weight heavy (no pun intended). I really am finding it tough these days. I'm out of puff just getting DD dressed!

I suspect one of my friends is going to start ttc her 2nd after her wedding in November and do you know, this will sound awful but I will sooooo not be jealous.

I will be offically glad my pregnancy days are over!

Do I sound awful?? It must be because i've had hardly any gap but I can't wait to be me again without a little stow away on board!

Replies

• getting to that worn out stage now isnt it, havent missed this. and i get the feeling i may be doing this once more after this. i was desperate for a girl, got my head around having another boy but i get the feeling once he comes along i may wanna try 1 last time. i feel crazy just saying it lol i dont even know how im gonna cope with 2 yet. x
  • Jojo - you might be doing a Posh spice & still coming on here is a few years time going for number 4 - lol!!!

I have to admit if I had 2 boys I would be REALLY tempted to try one last time for a girl!

As it goes I feel really lucky getting one of each.

I would have been really chuffed with 2 girls tho, I would have been happy to stop at that but hubby is delighted we will be having a son & I have to admit so am I! xxx
  • Oh yes this bit is not easy ! I am so out of breath (although still trying to get over bronchitus so thats not helping), I cant bend down coz there''s a little boy who gets in my way !!

My hubby knows this is without a doubt our last one, we have one of each now and there is no way I could put myself through pregnancy again. Needless to say I do not do pregnancy well !!!
  • lol i dont think id go as far as number 4 but 3rd try is a maybe.

unfortunately, unlike posh, i dont have alot of other people to look after my kids, im gettin a few stray greys with just the 1 at the min lol after a year with 2 i'll probably have a cruella deville thing going on xxx
  • Lol!!! A work friend who had 2 with a one year gap was just telling me that from the youngest being 6 months to 2 years - that is the worst bit with one potty training, once crawling etc....

She said hers are 6 & 7 now & it's glorious.

I feel like I am at the bottom of a mountain about to take on the biggest, tougest climb of my life but strangely I am looking forward to evey bunion & cramp on the way up!

We are going to have to have eyes in out a**e holes!!!

:lol:
  • Lol, you ladies make me laugh. This is my one and only, dunno how people cope with two plus, and cope they do, very well mostly, my hat off to em all xx
  • Poor you! I haven't suffered with period pain but am starting to feeling absolutely shattered now. I was so naive and thought I would still be bouncing along at this stage! At least I can put my feet up though when I'm not at work. Like wonderwoman I have no idea how you cope with 2 or more!
  • I am just completely rung out. There is nothing in the tank atall.

People are even commenting on how drained I look.

Hubby even said last night I look like Uncle Fester (divorce!) as I am pasty with dark eyes sunk into the back of my head (well excuse me for non being Heidi Klum lol!!).

Anyway, after that comment I stuck my face in a vat of Loreal fake tan & look better today but don't feel it!

I forgot how hard this last bit is, it's as if it's come over me in the last week (start of 3rd trimester).

Last week I was thinking 'only 5 weeks left at work'.

This week i'm visualising myself army-style dragging myself to the finish line lol!

O.k going to stop moaning now before I eat something covered in chocolate when I've only got an hour to go till my Dominos - HURRAH!!!

:roll:
  • Im having Dominos tonight too, followed by chocolate Ben & Jerrys......hooray for Pizza, yum yum yum xxx
  • I shall list my ailments image

I have:

Heartburn

Period pains

Braxton hicks

SPD

Sciatica

I can't sleep

Nausea first and last thing

Headaches

I can smell everything, especially not very nice smells..

I think thats it, I'm sure I've missed something out though! Loving pregnancy...

xx
  • lol, its actually nice to know im not the only one suffering!!

this is the home stretch now girls, not long now!! chins up and enjoy it while it lasts!!! (in my case literally, chins, dont know where that extra one came from! :lolimage

pickles, have u found anything half decent for curing the damn Sciatica?! its killing me!!!
  • Hi girls, had hideous period pain again last night - I'm starting to wonder if it's Braxton Hicks as it doesn't last that long but is pretty intense. I have no bloody idea what they are supposed to feel like. As far as I am aware I didn't have any last time.

I don't feel the 'tightening' sensation i've heard you talk about though... :?