Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone else never well?!

Hi ladies,

I havent been on here for ages, after the upgrade I couldnt log in and there was the stuff about privacy...

Anyway, is there anyone else that never seems to be well at the mo? My ds is 2 and at nursery full time and he is picking up everything going, bringing it home and Im catching it.

So far this pregnancy I have had:

sickness bug x2!!!

Primary Herpes Virus (Cold sore virus (40 + blisters all over inside of mouth), couldnt eat anything solid for over a week and lost over half a stone in a week, fainted in ASDA due to lack of food!)

Cold x a million! I always seem to have a cold!

This week Im working from home because I have a horrendous cold. I was up all night coughing and sweating (yuk!)! My nose is all blocked and my ribs and stomach muscles are buggered with all the coughing. My pelvic floor muslces are now starting to give up and I have a sore ear.

Please let me be well for a few weeks!! Dont think I have been "well" since early December. Whats really annoying is that OH never seems to get any of these horrid things!

Oh well, Im away to steam my face again image

Em x

Replies

• Options
    Well, it turns out I have a chest infection. Nice! Oh well at least I have antibiotics now which will hopefully help.