Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

pregnancy and new mum MUST HAVE!

we are all feeling the strain now, some more than others, and i have found a miracle make-up product for those mummys who are suffering with tired eyes and thought id let ya all in on my find!

http://hairandbeautyreviews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Garnier-Nutritionist-Tinted-Eye-Roll-On-Medium.jpg

i cannot reccommend this stuff enough! it really makes me feel less like a zombie!!!! image

Replies

• Ooh fab, thanks hun! I used to use the one without the tint and loved it, so maybe this is worth a go too! xx
  • I have this and I like it but I'm too pale for it, it doesn't blend in with my skin very well!

xx
  • Really? I will go try it out. I am really struggling to sleep, had a terrible night last night so could really do with some.

Have you discovered a pain free method of waxing yet?image

Actually, while I am here - has anyone used hair removal cream during their pregnancy? Need to sort it out before labour image

xxx
  • Pickles i'm the same, far too pale for it. Everyone always asks if i'm poorly as i'm so white !
  • Sounds Lush, Maddy I used nair last week, and couldnt really see what was going on down there and now look like 8 yr old(sorry TMI) but it did the job and painless and quick, so will be doing that every couple weeks from now on to keep neat IYKWIM xxxx
  • Hahahahahaha! Love it WW! I attempted to tackle it with a razor and wished I hadn't so will try the hair removal cream now! Hadn't even thought of that!

xxx
  • hubby does mine when i get to the stage of not being able to see what im doing! theres something horrifying about letting a man loose with a razor down there!! i expect ill just get rid of it all at the start of may.. easier that way!!
  • Yeah Pickles, give it a go, doesnt itch as much as with razor too and terrified to give it enough time for waxing in case I have to go in early I would be truly mortified, so Cream is the way forward...for me anyway, and hubby can have a go when I cant even bend ha ha. xxx