Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

losing weight

never thought it could be possible to lose weight during pregnancy. i thought my bum looked a bit smaller the other day, hubby confirmed (but u know what mena re like, say anything to make u feel better), but a visit from my dad has just confirmed it.

my dad has always been brutally honest about my weight, which i always appreciate, and he said, even with the growing belly, that it looked like i was losing weight hips, legs, bum, face.

guess all this walking jack to and from nursery is doing me some good.

obviously i eat properly, and baby is definately growing healthily.

i weighed myself the other day and it looked like id only put on maybe 6lbs max - i was expecting to maybe see another stone on top.

like the losing weight from exercise, but putting it on with baby seems to be keeping me quite evened out.

random post girls, sorry lol

xxx

Replies

• You lucky thing! My bum must be about 3 times the size now! :lol: Plus i've probably put ona few stone already!

Walking really works wonders though! Should be easy to lose it again after baby x
  • lol that did make me chuckle sf. ive gotta say walking seems to be amazing because as much as im trying to avoid it chocolate seems to be my only craving!

had exactly the same craving with jack but didnt do much exercise which why i ballooned frm a size 12 to 16.

xxx