Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fai Garfield!!

Hey lovely lady.

Haven't seen you on in aaaaages!! I regularly stalk to see how you and bk are doing!! Lol!!

Just seen you are 31 wks already! Jeepers where did that go!! How you feeling?

Little Daniel doing ok?

Aleia is 6wks old now and doing well. She has a cough and cold though bless her!!

Any who just wanted to say hey and see how you are!!

Oh and sd has had her baby a little girl. Saw it in due in march!! Lol!!

Take care sweets

Xx

Replies

• Hiya **waves**

How are you? Just thought I would gate crash image

Can't believe you have a 6 week old! Doesn't seem 2 mins since we were all meeting over in ttc! SD txt me this morning and baby abigail is beautiful - can't wait for it to be my turn altho at the same time can't believe I'm nearly 30 weeks :-O

take care xxxxx
  • Hey flower!!

I know it's crazy!! Time has gone so fast!! Lol!!

30wks. Jeepers!! Have you got any names yet?? How's married life!!

Take care hun

Xx
  • Well we have a yellow bump so are playing about with names but we think we have it narrowed down to Harry or Evie image with George and Millie has back up names?

Married life is lovely! Still can't get used to refering to OH as "the husband" tho lol I'm also having a constant battle with my house, which suddenly feels like the smallest home in the world! There's just no room and I have spent the past few weekends just throwing things away and really feel I'm getting no where! The spare room is still full of junk and needs sorting! What with SD's little one arriving 3 weeks early and also my friends bro baby was born this weekend and he wasn't due till April :-O the panic has set in slightly! Just in case lol

Xxxxx
  • Ah Hun! Sit down, breath and write a list of everything you need to do!! It will get done so don't panic!!

Aleia's nursery wasnt finished until she was a week old!! Lol!!

Do one thing at a time and you'll get there.

They are lovely names. I love Harry and Evie but we have friends with those names.

I have been married nearly 2 years and it still seems weird calling him husband!!

When I was pregnant with my little man a friend at works sister was due 3 days after me. She had her baby at 28 wks! Well panic mode kicked in and within a month I had everything done!

Xxx
  • Hi hon, lovely to hear from you image

I'm really pleased about SD, havent been on properly in ages so really must head over and congratulate her - had not seen anything on fb so didnt know whether she'd had her or not. Great news image

I'm doing ok I guess. Feeling very stressed out - Daniel isn't sleeping very well, he's miserable each day and not eating properly either; he's got baby boy man flu!!! I've also got SPD so suffering quite badly and stuck at home constantly as can't walk very far. Sucks at the minute but I know it'll be worth it!!

Can't believe Aleia is 6 weeks already! BK is right, doesn't seem like 5 minutes since we were ttc together!

Its really scary hearing about babies born so early; one of the ladies here has already been in labour but they managed they managed to stop it, she was 29 weeks.

Annoyed at hubs at the minute though he seems to have completely missed the fact that I'm annoyed at him! Men eh?! Just struggling through each day and worrying about how I will cope with 2 little people and a hubby who works away 6 days a week and only comes home 1 night through the week! Guess I'll just have to do it though :roll:

So thats my moan out of the way! I'm 31+4 so getting scarily close - need to buy a new moses basket as ours has gone rotten in the loft, and the toaster packed up this morning whilst Daniel was shouting for toast!! Grrr, great start to the week!! So off to Tesco in a bit and hope they have something otherwise can't get anywhere until hubs comes home again. And its raining!! Argh!! xxxxx
  • Ah Hun you are having such a rubbish time of it!!

Really feel for you.

Men are just plain useless. Does he not see how poorly and stressed you are when he's home. It'll all be ok in the end Hun.

Poor little Daniel. The cold is vile Ethan had had it and kindly passed it on to us all! Aleia been so good with it though! I am hanging.com with it though!

Typical about the toaster. The only time you need it and it conks out!

I can't quite believe how the time has flown by! It's crazy!

I hope things get better for you hun. You seem so down!

Take care flower

Xx
  • Trying to stay upbeat but finding it hard lately; had a little cry earlier and Daniel brought me the box of tissues and wiped my face, very sweet lol.

Hubbies latest thing was to ask me to move 2 heavy (full of books) cupboards in the living room to look for his pen drive... he's been missing it all week but didnt bother looking for it himself! Told him he was being an a**ehole about it - no way I am going to attempt it! He sent me a message saying sorry he just didn't think - and I think that sums it up at the minute!

Didn't manage to get a toaster so Daniel will have to be disappointed a bit longer; luckily he can have bread, I've been relagated to crackers (my bread HAS to be toasted) so lunch was very boring!

Really hope you all get rid of the cold soon; I hate it when they linger for ages, really gets on my nerves! Hubs has it as well but might not be seeing him at all this week so hoping I can keep myself germ free (yeah right!).

xxxxx
  • Can you not toast it under the grill!!

Is it the gluten free bread you have? Hubs has it sometimes and it def needs toasting!! Lol!! It really smells though!

What an absolute idiot!! Sorry Hun but he is a bit daft for asking his heavily pregnant wife to do that!!

I hope you do keep this cold away. It's awful. My voice has gone today so I sound like a man!! Lol!!

Cheer up Hun. It won't always be this poo!

Xx
  • I'm banned from grilling any sort of bread - I always burn it :lol:

I've managed to get a toaster, have found his pen drive so he can stop moaning, and am now sat trying to work out the layout to the nursery. Too exhausted to make dinner, how naughty is that?! Didn't have anything last night either so determined to eat something tonight.

Trying to be more positive... promise! And yes, it is the gluten free bread. Grotesque stuff but not a lot I can do about it! Daniel doesn't know how lucky he is...

Really hope you get your voice back and start feeling better, must be extra hard with having such a little person to look after as well. xxx