Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Myleene Klass

just seen she has had her baby girl image called Hero (different).

not long to go.........

Replies

• Options
    such a silly name i think! x
  • Options
    Id keep singing Bonnie Tyler with a name like that, bit strange but hey ho, celebs eh. So we have Holly and Emma about the same time as us too.... its the Final Countdown image xx
  • Options
    I can't stand it! Not only is it a very masculine name for a little girl, its just plain odd!

Why do these celebs feel the need to name them something daft? Dreading to think what posh spice's baby will be called...

• Options
    Firstly I'm so glad her baby girl has arrived safe and sound and each to their own and all that... but seriously what a ridiculous name!! I know its Shakespearian and it is a girls name but how is she ever meant to be taken seriously in life? Naming a child as we all know is such a massive decision!! What if Hero wants to be a lawyer or a doctor or something? No one is going to take her seriously!! Poor little thing... I do however LOVE the name Harper (shes Hero Harper Quinn?) Why not have Hero as a middle name and give the girl a chance! grrrr... rant over lol
  • Options
    Not a fan either, not a nice name for a girl and I hate the way celebs try soooo hard to be different and come up with something ridiculous. Ava on the otherhand I like, different but nice! x
  • Options
    That, is a very silly name lols! And very masculine, and I thought Apple was bad :lol: it's been surpassed! Sorry, I like traditional names image
  • Options
    ava-normal and hero sounds odd,one so unusual! i guess each to there own! but i think of hero as a boys name too even if it isnt. weird.
  • Options
    It makes me think of the train on Thomas the Tank Engine, It may be spelt Hiro though??? I don't know but it just makes me think train, my son has the dvd Hero of the rails hehe image
  • Options
    Hmm...i'm just imaging her in a professional sense...hero or as a pensioner? I know its a girls name but it does sound masculine? Wasn't Hero the head priestess of Ahrodite but it wasn't pronounced the same.

Also as i said on someones facebook yesterday Hero is the name of the dog food by mum buys for her dog and thats all i can think of.

Emma.xx
  • Options
    I think Hero is a daft name for a girl and only slightly better for a boy! Also her name is Hero Harper Quinn. Hero Quinn sounds a bit like Heroin while Harper Quinn sounds like Harpers & Queen!!!

Each to their own I suppose image