Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Soooo emotional!

These last few weeks i've felt so emotional and oversensitive about the slightest thing (poor DH, who's on the receiving end!) I really am not feeling myself, crying a the drop of a hat and getting worked up about stupid things. Damn these hormones, can I have ME back please! Anyone else been feeling like a mood swing queen? Dread to think what i'll be like in the last few weeks! x

Replies

• Hun, Im with ya, spent all day friday crying, cried at 60 minute makeover....lol and then cried at hubby for no reason whatsoever, asked him if he is having an affair.....he was like WTF as even I have no idea where that gem came from, I just dont know where the emotions and thoughts are coming from, then the weekend I was fine and dandy....hubby thinks Im certifiable ha ha ha xxx
  • I'm the same with anything I watch on tv, anything slightly emotional and i'm sobbing!! Oh God, OBEM tonight! :lol: That's soo funny about your thinking your hubbys having an affair! We are going to a party at the weekend and i've pretty much convinced myself hubby is going to run off with this gorgeous friend of mine he has yet to meet! Especially with me being an emotional pregnant blob at the mo! :lol: Sooo not like me usually. I will def need to locked up in the last few weeks!!
  • Ha ha We definatley need locking up, its the bit that noone tells you that you feel so emotional and me in particular, so frumpy and unglam, ive put on 2 stone and just see a fat woman in the mirror which doesnt help image xxx
  • know how you feel girls my poor hubby gets his head bitten off one min & then im laughing the next :roll:

im a 'tad' over emotional anyway so add pregnancy to it & im like my own little whirlwind image i dont know how he puts up with it....or why he went for a third pregnancy :lol:

he must secretly enjoy the not knowing which me he'll come home too :lol:
  • Me too, being so moody with my hubby! But I thinks that's down to a mixture of hormones & lack of sleep!!

Just find myself being very short tempered too, not great with a toddler whose testing her boundaries!!
  • I cried at deal or no deal last week! I'm so tetchy, I over react constantly and can go from feeling perfectly fine to majorly angry/tearful/estatic in 0.7 seconds!

I think I panicked my brother in law on sunday, he's a bit of a prize tosser and we've always had a love hate relationship leaning more towards hate. We always take the micky out of each other but he made a comment on sunday about how this delivery will be easy as its my 4th and I burst into tears at the dinner table! Think he might watch his step a bit now!

xx
  • ah bless Pickles, what are we like, I threw remote at Hubby last night as watched OBEM for first time and was sobbing at triplets and he told me to turn it off as upsetting me and I launched the remote at him, he quite sensibly disappeared for half an hour, and then found me laughing on sofa at something on tv.....Charlie Sheen eat your heart out ha ha ha xxx
  • Aw no ladies! I've actually been ok this time round. Was totally like that in the beggining with ds but I've had a really easy pregnancy with this 1. Just felt like me with a sore pelvis and expanding belly!! Quite enjoyed it in fact. Would quite like 2 meet my lil man now tho!! Xxx
  • I was blubbing within five mins of OBEM starting last night! Not an easy one to watch in this emotional state, with the triplets and other baby in neonatal!!

:lol: Wonderwoman love the comparison to Charlie Sheen. Although like to think I still have some grip on reality!

:lol:
  • I am always crying! its quite hard to deal with actually has never really been much of cryer! but it seems that anything can push my over the edge these days! although I did have a good run of a couple of weeks with dry eyes but unfortunatley the tears made a come back last night and again this morning - o deary me! xxxx
  • Ha ha My hubby thinks mine has gone completely Bliss, I know how heart tugging was the episode last night!! xx
  • I'm with you broodykate, i've been on the verge of tears all day long and i've no reason to be! I am not cryer normally either. So wierd feeling like this. Think i'll need a good old cry tonight! Poor old hubby! :lol: