Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011

inner thigh dragging

has anyone else been getting this?? feels like a really strong dragging feeling down my inner thigh..feels like baby is about to drop out!!

bumps dropped and last night had serious back pain and braxton hicks, i even text golden_girl (my birth buddy) to tell her to be prepared to let everyone know if im the first DIM mummy! :lol:image

still getting it lots today but just going with the flow and cracked on with my hospital bag, almost there!!

Replies

• I had a feeling bubs must have decided to stay in when I didn't hear anything else!

It sounds like we are all falling to pieces at the moment with our various ailments!

I sometimes get such a sharp surge sensation down below that I have to grab hold of the nearest person / piece of furniture!

What threw me is the day I did go into labour I had no pains, no backache, no warning. The calm before the storm!
  • I know what you mean hon. Suddenly today my SPD is much worse than normal, the pressure downwards is unbelievable and feels like baby is about to drop out of me!!!! In so much pain its unreal, and like GG I get those sharp stabbing pains (baby headbutting me!) downwards, though not had them today so wondering if s/he is starting to engage again? And again like GG I had no warning until my waters went that I was in labour!!! x