Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm getting so impatient now.....

I'm sitting in waiting on John Lewis delivering my pram - the slot they gave me was between 2pm and 9pm so could be some time yet!!! I hate waiting in for deliveries. Heaven knows how bad I'll get when I finish work and I'm waiting for baby!! Think that's the main reason I'm working til 38 weeks, gotta keep myself occupied image

Replies

• Options
    Oh, I hate waiting for deliveries, you feel like you can't do anything incase you end up missing them.

Hope it has arrived or will soon.

• Options
    Waiting for deliveries is horrid, you can bet as soon as you go to the loo they turn up !!

I'm so impatient for this baby already and only 33 weeks, think its just coz I'm so uncomfortable !
  • Options
    Well it is 21:05 so I hope you are now setting up your pram and 'brumming' it around the living room!! I ordered a moses basket from Kiddicare yesterday afternoon and was given a time slot of between half 12 and half 1 today - it arrived 2 minutes in to the allocated hour! x x
  • Options
    grrrrrr it never arrived! I'm raging! I phoned them and they were of no help ata all because it was originally ordered via a nursery list they say I must speak to the nursery dept who are obviously not open again till tomorrow!!! So so annoying, I've even had a wee bubble about it as I feel it's been a wasted day entirely, I might as well have been in work :cry:

Lucky you munchesmum, I wish my delivery had been so smooth!

:roll: J x
  • Options
    Oh no! How disappointing! I would be gutted too if it were me. Baby deliveries are so exciting and us expectant mums love them, surely they should be aware of that and take extra care with our parcels! Really hope you get it soon hun xx
  • Options
    Gah so frustrating! The same happened to me - I waited in all last Thursday for my new pushchair to be delivered which is pretty boring and frustrating with a toddler especially as the weather was nice and he wanted to go to the park! It never turned up so I went out on Friday and they left it in my back garden! I was shocked They just left ??570 worth of goods in the back garden without a signature!

Hope yours arrives soon xx
  • Options
    oh hunny! i would be livid!! i hope you give them a good mouthful today!!! image
  • Options
    Grrrr, how annoying I'd have been blubbering too!!

Hope you get it sorted today!
  • Options
    well they can't tell me what happened and it took them all day to get back to me. Upside is they have located the pram and I'm collecting it from them tomorrow after work!! Still think it's rubbish service, especially cause John Lewis are not cheap and you expect better from them!! :roll: