Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

So whose gong to have a royal wedding baby??

Wouldn't it be cool if someone gave birth from dim today!!!

No chance it'll be me, this baby is too snuggly but at least hubby earns his 24 hours of toil today!!

Replies

• Def not me, this baby will never be moved me thinks! Although if baby does change their mind i won't be complaining!

Emma.xx
  • well can safely say... not me either! i hope for her own sanity garfield does... shes now overdue and fed up lol xxxxx
  • I bet she is, I'm fed up & not even 38 weeks yet!!
  • I've asked my friends to guess the date, weight & sex of our baby... and loads of them guessed today!!! Don't think it'll happen, although I'm 39wks today, so you never know :lol:

xxx
  • Lol see my previous post!... Although I don't think for a second it would be me!

Awww it would be exciting if it did happen for one of our lovely ladies! would they call the baby William or Kate?? lol
  • I hope someone has a royal baby and Spuddy I thought the same would they name it William or Kate.

Hubby was asking last night if I though he/she would arrive today, I said no, sorry no day off for you.
  • I'm definitely not having a Royal Wedding baby!!! And even if I did no way would they be called Kate or William - too similar to my name and my son's image
  • Not me I'm afraid image

xx
  • Not me either but i'm holding out for a Maybie too! Ooooh who will be next to pop? xx
  • Deffo not me I'm afraid- wish it was! URGH cant help obsessing about when this baby is goign to make an appearance! x