Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Zzzzzzzz.........

I am sooo bloody tired!! I'm going 2 bed at 930 sleeping all night until about 7 when ds comes into our room. I then doze as he sings/reads 2 me 4 30 mins. Once i've sorted breakfast I'm napping on sofa whilst he plays then sort lunch and we both nap afta lunch! I havnt even got the energy 2 get dressed 2day. It's really getting me down cuz I'm not able 2 do anything and got loads 2 do b4 smudge makes an appearance. Getting loads of stomach cramps, braxton hicks and back ache. Do u think it could b related?? Anyone else completely shattered? Got another 27 days til my due date 2!! :cry:

Replies

• I know how you feel! But I'm hardly sleeping at all at night. I fall asleep around 11 then wake up at about 2 and am awake then till about 5ish..so annoying! Luckily with the long weekend Rob has been off so has been getting up with the kids when they wake at 7ish. I could quite easily have an afternoon nana nap but I just know as soon as I drop off the little ones will wake from theirs!

xx
  • I'm right there with ya!! I'm not able to sleep well at night usually dropping off around midnight but up more than once an hour to pee, then madam wakes me up around 6am. I yawn my way through the morning till nap time at 1pm and once madam is in bed I go myself. Can't really sleep due to continued peeing but the doze is nice. She then gets up & I yawn my way through the afternoon before prepping a very lazy dinner & counting down till bedtime.

You may find one day soon you'll get a sudden burst of energy, I did. It lasted 2 days but was so needed to get some housework & organising done!
  • Wish I was sleep all night doll, Im awake at 2am then 5am at very least and then from 7am and this am was so so tired on getting up. I have just had 2 hr nanna nap but know I wont sleep tonight, but now have come to the conclusion I have to take sleep where I can find it to get thru xx