Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Progress??

Following my post asking about shows yesterday, I have had a little bit of a pinky one first thing this morning and then just before I left to go to my MW appointment, I had another which was clear/pinky and blood streaked. Only a little bit but I did get very excited! I never had one with DS so I am hoping this is a good sign and that it might mean I don't end up 2 weeks overdue again!! Fingers crossed this is the start of something... my poor hubby is going to get pounced upon as soon as DS is in bed tonight, I am determined to give mother nature as many nudges in the right direction as I can!! xx

Replies

• Ooh that definitely sounds promising hon!! Really hope its the start of things for you! Let us know what mw says when you get back!! xx
  • Fingers crossed this is just the start!!! X
  • Thanks girls!! Well midwife was quite dismissive, she wrote down in my notes that I had had a show but then just said 'go home and have sex'. I asked her if she would do a sweep to help things along and she said no, because thing are obviosuly happening on their own. I was so annoyed, she knows how much I am dreading being 2 weeks overdue like last pregnancy so you would have thought she would just do it! She has said if there is no baby by 41 weeks she will come and do one, but what she doesn't seem to appreciate is that if there is no baby by 41 weeks I will only be able to be found at the top of the local multi-story carpark ready to jump!! xx
  • Hope things are moving along for you! Sounds like they are. Where is that car park? I'm now 9 days overdue. :cry:

Good luck hun!
  • Thanks Bliss! Just read your latest post and see you no longer need the directions to my carpark :lol: xx
  • It does sound promising, have a walk & dtd & I hope it works for you!