Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BA for BoB

Our beautiful and long awaited Holland arrived on Thursday by Planned c section, I'm still in the hospital and in some pain but she is doing great and feeding well. DH and I are still undecided on her middle name but I will let you know. She arrived at 2.53pm and weighed 6lb 15oz!

Will post my BS soon when I'm feeling a little better.

BoB and Holland. x

Replies

• Options
    Hey BoB - great to hear from you and read your BA. So pleased you finally have your little girl in your arms, I love the name too - very unusual.

Hope you feel better soon and can get home and become a proper little family.

Big congratulations once again.

Lots of love

Zxx
  • Options
    Oh hon thats fantastic news, congratulations!!! You've had a long and hard journey to get her, but I'm sure she will make up for that. I'm so happy for you, her name is lovely! Big big hugs to you and hope you are allowed home soon. xxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!! so pleased for you both, what a lovely name too.

welcome to the world baby Holland xx
  • Options
    so pleased for you hun. massive congratulations.xx
  • Options
    Huge congratulations to you! All the best x x x
  • Options
    aww congratulations hun. xx
  • Options
    Huge congratulations! Love the name! xx
  • Options
    congrats!! hope all went smoothly and you are recovering well! xxxx
  • Options
    Another member of the Junior GG's is here - wooohooooo!!!!!

SO pleased all is well BOB - can't wait to see pics of Holland - lots of love xxxx
  • Options
    LOVE the name, so different! Congrats!!
  • Options
    Big Congratulations!!!!!

I'm so pleased you got your precious little bundle! I hope you enjoy every little second with her! Fantastic news!

Lots of love xxxx
  • Options
    wow what a long rollercoaster ride you have been on and I am thrilled to be reading this and so happy you finally both have the little baby you have longed for all this time.

Look forward to reading your birth story and hope you and your family are all well

love

Joy

xxxx