Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Dont want to jinx it...

But Gracie has slept for 9 hours through the night... four times this week image

really hope this continues! hows all the other maybies doing xxxxxx

Replies

• wow whats your secret ? lol
  • image cross fingers it continues for you!!! Just don't say it out loud or she'll hear uimage x
  • Oh go away you jammy mare :P

Freddy does 4 hours, thats it! He slept through once last week but has woken every night since then.

Ah well...Trying not to stress about it too much, it'll come with time.

Well done Gracie though.

xx
  • Lucky lucky youimage x
  • :lol: @ pickles!!!

We get 2-3 hours, very very very very occasionally 4 hours but it's extremely rare! It's starting to really affect me now, yesterday I couldn't remember my best friends name! Sleep deprivation for ya!!
  • Lucky you! what a good girl!

We are every 3 hours and i don't think it will change for a while! That first nightime wake up is EVIL! I'm definitely feeling it more now in the day. x
  • Ha ha Bliss I know what you mean, the 1 or 2 o clock one is just the worse, the later ones dont seem half as bad.image. xx
  • That's the one, it's usually 1.30-2am for us! :roll: I keep hoping to see 3am+ on the clock or 7am now that would be lovely!! image
  • I don't mind the 1:30amish one, its the if he has one between 4:30 and 5 I hate because by the time I've got him fed and back down Theo and Lily are about ready to get up so my day quite often starts at 4:30am!

Last night was pretty good

12:30 then 4:30 and the kids were at my MIL's so we got to go back to sleep!

xx
  • Babypusher, if i had a secret then I would def share with all you lovelies but to be honest i don't lol

my sister said the more times she does it, the more likely it will become "the norm" but im still going to bed each night expecting to be woken but praying that i'm not haha! xxxx
  • Wow I'm jealous!! We're the same as you LC, usually 2-3 hours but last night was 8pm, 12, 4am, 7am and I was chuffed with that!! Annoyingly though I was wide awake from 12 til 2 worrying even though Owen just had a quick feed, poo,burp and back to sleep image