Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

cute pics!

Aston had his picture taken yesterday and I thought you might like a look as she has just popped a few up on her website image If you go to amararitchie.com and go to her blog he is the first baby and very cute - well I think so but I might be biased lol xx

Replies

• Options
    OMG so gorgeous hun, he is beautiful xxx They are just the sort of pics I would love xx
  • Options
    Sorry to G/C but i couldn't resist a pek and the pics are soooooo gorgeous I simply had to coment.

That is one adorable little man you have there and one very talented photographer.
  • Options
    Gorgeous xxxx
  • Options
    He is just gorgeous, lovely photos xx
  • Options
    Beautiful!!
  • Options
    He is gorgeous and the style of pics are great!

Can you let me know her details... where is her studio? How much did you pay? and what was your package?

xxx
  • Options
    Thanks girls I am thrilled with them! Wonderwoman she flew to London the other week to take pics of a little boy whose parents had seen her web page! She is the nicest kindest photographer I have ever met she was so patient and cuddled Aston and never once complained about being pee'd on!

Kat I have sent you her details xx
  • Options
    Those are great pics!

Can I ask hopw she got him to pose? I can't take Holland to a photographer at the moment as dh was made redundant so we're trying not to spend too much money. I do photography though so have been trying to pose Holland for some nice pics when she seems to be fast alseep but she wakes up each time I try and pose her - little devil!