Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Happy Happy!!

Well as happy as a new mommy on not a lot of sleep can be image. I am now officially back to pre pregnancy weight and very chuffed, LO is 6 weeks old tomorrow and thought I would be joinging slimming world to lose the 2 stone I put on, but NO, its gone....woooo hooooo, pointless post but had to share as It cheered my day right up :lol: xx

Replies

• That's fab!!! I have no idea what weight I was, I've definantly lost weight but still have my wobbly mum tum.
  • G/C to say well done you - that's fab news!! Hope I do the same!! Zxx
  • Thanks LC and Zoe, hope you are both well, Think its worry and not eating as much ha ha. LC I have overhang on top of scar from CS but still early days and cant do much exercise, gonna start swimming soon to tone it up image....or try...

ZL not long for you hun, hope it all goes fab for you..xxx
  • Thanks sweetie, getting a bit nervous now as the due date approaches....! Zxx
  • Not sure what I was pre pregnancy as I put on weight during my Ivf but I'm back in jeans I haven't worn in a long time so I feel your happiness image
  • Oooo well done!! I'm still in my maternity jeans and don't dare weigh myself :lol:
  • Good for you! What a fab feeling! I have no idea how much weight i gained in my pregnancy, as i was only weighed at the beginning and we don't own scales. But i would say i have lost weight that i didn't even realise i had... my legs and butt seem so much slimmer, but i do find this post pregnancy tummy depressing! Mine still feels really hard too, so i'm not sure what to do about it!

xxx
  • Thanks Ladies, the other upside is not BF is boobs are bigger and bit more pert...who would have thought eh??? image Hubby is happy too image ha ha xx
  • WOW, well done you! Whats your secret! I still have loads to lose and depressingly am not losing just staying the same! I was hoping BFing would help (she says whilst sat here munching a cookie!) :lol:
  • Dont know Bliss, but think it helped that I didnt put any on bum, legs etc, just bump and middle really so once she was extracted image, its all gone now. I just ate a whole Boursin and 2 cans coca cola... imageso its not low fat eating thats done it believe me Meant to say well done on you Kat. xxx
  • image well done!!!