Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

NEVER USE GRIPE WATER!!!

Only took half a teaspoonful and she vomed breastmilk EVERYWHERE :cry: beyond upset my poor baby she's been soo upset all eve as well :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Replies

• Just had a nice bath too :evil:
  • My lo has thrown up a few times down to wind! It's a nightmare isn't it as you don't expect it! Lily needed to feed very close together after being sick, just to warn you xx
  • I was going to say maybe it was the wind and not the gripe water??? Maybe the gripe water on top just pushed poor babe over the edge! I hate it when they're sick I feel so bad for them image Holland's been sick a couple of times if she is full and had some wind trapped.
  • Sorry am so mad she's only ever vomited once like this before it wasn't a little bit of sick it was a SEA of vomit EVERYWHERE :cry: and she didn't take it all down it took one taste and the sea of vomit came out. She's been the same this morning I haven't been this stressed since the 1st week it's like taking a step back :cry:
  • Does she have a temperature hun???
  • oh poor bubs. Hope she is better now and you've had no more sick episodes. my little man had had a few huge vomiting episodes, not nice! x
  • No, no temperature image Infacol seems to be working, according to parents-in-law they used to water down the gripe water, didn't say anything on the packet we didn't know :cry:
  • I didn't know that either! I will ask my Mum about it.....
  • Do! Although as Ramona had explosive poo during the night and then vomited the morning after I'm sticking with Infacol, so far so good with it and her breath smells lovely and Orangey now too!!!
  • have to say i doubt its the gripe water i have 3 children freya being my youngest at 12 weeks and i have used gripe water with them all, itsmost likely wind comin up thats caused her to vomit