Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012

Sadness

Hi everyone and congratulations on your bfp

Was expecting to be joining this group but sadly don't think things are working out for me again.

Sadly I started bleeding last night and have had spotting on and off. Been to drs today and got scan tomorrow but can only assume it's all failing like the last time. I'm going out of my mind as I really thought things would be different this time. Been ttc for over 3 yrs now not sure how much more of it I can hack. :cry:

Anyway enough of my grief and a big prayer that it works out well for you all. X

Replies

• I'm so sorry. Lots of luck to you with your scan, really hope everything is ok xxx
  • Am sry hun. Pls let us know how the scan goes. Thinkin of u xx
  • Abihylands I have everything crossed that all is ok and it's just some random bleeding.

Big hugs x x
  • Hi pet...not every case of bleeding means the worst, but know that when it's happening to you it's hard to believe that things may still be fine. I'm saying a wee prayer that it's all ok for you tomorrow xx
  • Thanks all for your thoughts, just want to know one way or another. :?
  • My thoughts are with you hun. I pray all is well with your little bean.

Xxx
  • Oh abihylands so sorry to hear this, FC for you and little bean xxx
  • Thanks for all your positive thoughts, sadly I am miscarrying.

Good luck to the rest of you I hope and pray you don't have to go though this upset.

X :cry:
  • Oh abihylands I am so sorry lovely.

If u ever need to talk we r here if u need us.

I know only too well the heartache ur going through x x
  • awk sorry to hear this image I hope and pray you will get your angel as you so well deserve soon xx