Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

mornin sickness

Hey, I am currently 5+4wks and seem to have awful nausea. I feel terrible, I never felt this ill so quick in my second pregnancy. All I want to do is heave and sleep.

How is everyone?

Replies

• I'm only about 3 weeks so i'm not too bad. Keep feeling a bit gippy but nothing more at the moment.

I was quite bad with my daughter from 5 weeks to about 10 weeks. Hope to be different this time.

Hugs hun!

• I'm only 3-4 weeks and feeling totally normal so far apart from a bit tired, but the nausea hit me about 6 weeks last time so we'll see. luckily last time it was usually under control if I kept eating so hopefully I will be lucky again!
  • Im 4-5 weeks and all i feel is crampy/bloated, tired, bit moody and boobs are a bit sore but not terribly.

Infact im starting to worry im not feeling enough!

Ive had no inplantation bleeding either, but ive read on the internet that not everyone gets that either.

Have you guys had that yet?

Not feeling nausa yet. I guess i just have to wait and let my body do its thing!

This is our first baby and i cant help but feel so weird about the fact a stick i peed on told me im pregnant, but untill my 12 week scan i wont no if anything is actually in there!! Do you all get how im feeling? :lol:
  • Is anyone else suffering from trapped wind? I'm really struggling with it. Tried some aired water but it didn't do much. X
  • Mornin. Yea I suffer wit tht pretty bad ((tmi)) but alsoo feel constipated a lot of the time too. Joys of early pregnancy lol
  • Glittery-em I didn't get any impantation bleeding either I don't think everyone does.

I had mild nausea (only feeling queasy not act sick)a couple of weeks back but I'm fine at the moment, I do have the occasional dizzy spell though but it soon passes, it's a bit like if you stand up too quickly that's all. Still go achey boobies, stomach, groin, thighs and back but it's not as bad as it was, either that or I'm just used to it now! Def have wind but no constipation (FC!)
  • I didn't have an implant blled with this one or my dd.

This trapped wind is getting the better of me. I've had no sleep for 2 nights!!! image

Hope your all bearing up. x
  • Since gettin my bfp I have struggled sleepin at nite. If it weren't one thing then it was definitely another! Either bloatin, wind, constipation and sickness. The list will grow as the pregnancy progresses lol
  • Yep and no doubt we'll all be on here at around 12 weeks moaning that our symptoms have gone! I know i was last time. Ha ha x
  • LOL you're probably right Vivkymoo, at least the symptoms are a constant reminder that you're pg image
  • Yay a DIM2012 forum at last!! Congrats to all on your BFPs!

Hey, I am currently 5+4wks and seem to have awful nausea. I feel terrible, I never felt this ill so quick in my second pregnancy. All I want to do is heave and sleep. How is everyone?

Yep I've had nausea for a few weeks now, since before my BFP! It sort of comes in waves and sometimes gets so bad sometimes that I can't eat. I try to force myself tho obviously for LO, but I feel gross most of the time. I haven't actually been sick tho, not yet anyway! The only thing that I have found helps a little bit is eating bananas, they seem to settle my stomach for a little while. Plus they are healthy lol. I did try ginger nuts but they made it even worse, thought I was gonna throw up!!! I also want to sleep ALL the time, seriously I wake up and within 10 minutes am dying to go back to bed. Work is a real struggle- how do you cope? Hope we start to feel better next trimester!!!

Glittey_Em I just knew I'd see you on here!!! image Huge congrats on your BFP honey, I am so chuffed for you! First timers, newlyweds and first try as well, go us!!!!!!! image I know what you mean about the POAS being the only thing to go by- even with my symptoms I still can't believe such drastic things are going on in there, and so I did another CBD test after a week just in case I was being psychosomatic or something LOL! When I saw it a second time it started to sink in a tiny bit. But I still won't fully believe it til I have a scan. We have decided to book an early scan in a couple of weeks, is anyone else thinking of having one of these? Re implantation bleeding I didn't have anything, just AF-type cramps just after conception.

Wishing everyone a very happy and healthy next 8 months!!!!!!! xxx
  • We're newlyweds, first timers and first try as well! and I'm just one day further than you CantWait4LOs image

I also did two CBD tests and half a dozen cheapy ones, just to see the words and the pink lines LOL!
  • Woop huge congrats Palepinkroses!! When did you get hitched? Do you still miss your wedding, I do! Hubs just doesnt get it LOL!!

Hey were you also on the 2WW Bandwagon? That's where I remembered glittery_em from and your name rings a bell!! Am so so chuffed to have other first timers to stress/laugh/mind-boggle with, what an amazing time!!! image
  • Hi ladies! and thank you cantwaitforlos!! Cant believe how similar we all are...go us hehe!!

Im a week behind you and palepinkroses!

Still feeling not very pregnant. Cramps have worn off, just sore boobs and feeling a bit tired, but other than that no change. I no every pregnancy is different but i am starting to worry if last sundays BFP was just a dream! One of the girls i work with is preganant, shes about 10-12 weeks so only just announced and im just desperate to shout I AM TO! I think i might go and buy another cheap PT just so im reasured everything is still ok :lol:

Vickymoo, i hope your not playing dutch oven on your hubby image
  • Yes I was on the 2WW thread image

We got married 16th July and yes it's still a big part of our lives, still sorting through photos and still need to find homes for things LOL!

I have my booking in appointment with the midwife on 28th Sept, I spoke to the midwife on the phone and it makes it all seem so real, can't wait until the end of the month now!

I have very sore boobs and am having to wear a sports bra as that's all that is comfortable so I'm constantly having to wash the two that I have, going to have to go shopping soon!
  • Congrats PinkPaleRoses on your wedding!! It's fab that there are a few of us who are newlywed mummies-to-be image

Glittery_em- now I can say that yes, i have had implantation bleeding! Very scary indeed but Baby is doing fine! xxx
  • cantwait4los, when did you get your implantation bleed? Was it a bit of a scare? If so am glad everythings ok!
  • I have had the most awful few days with sickness! Last week I felt incredibly tired with dizzy spells and went to bed early on Friday. Saturday I woke up and felt really rough with headache, dizzy and nausea. Saturday afternoon I ate one cherry tomatoe and it tasted really weird, about an hour later I was throwing up, this went on non stop all though saturday night and sunday, all I could manage was water! Yesterday I was still nauseous and dizzy with a thumping headache so stayed at home, sipping water but thankfully the sickness stopped. Today I am better, still a bit dizzy and have a headache and am drinking water and ginger beer, had a slice of toast with marmite (no butter) for breakfast and have kept it down - hooray! Hope this is not going to be a regular thing because I don't think I've ever felt so ill in my life!
  • Hello,

I had no pregnancy side effects with my first baby but this time round i've got terrible sickness (like motion sickness) in the evenings and has anybody else who's on their 2nd/3rd pregnancy found themselves to be showing already! I'm 6+2 and have quite a noticable bloat to my lower tummy (it's going to be nightmare to hide it until after the 12 weeks scan!).

xx
  • Palepinkroses- oh hon sorry to hear u are suffering with the pg sickness! Haven't got any advice really as I haven't found anything to help these days, but u r not alone hon!

Babyprincess- hugs to u sweetie! I am bloated also & look about 4 months gone, I'm sure work will start to put 2 + 2 together soon, dreadin going back to work tomorrow image

Glittery_em a hug for u too just cos!.Xxx