Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello

Found out this morning I'm due in May with no. 2 image

My son is nearly 10 months old, they'll be 18 months apart. Eeeek! I feel a bit embarrassed about the small age gap, like people will wonder if we realise how babies are made! Especially my work, I've only been back 4 weeks and soon I'll be announcing another stretch of maternity leave!

xx

Replies

• Options
    Congratulationss to you!

Ah well, we can never predict how long it will take so to hell what people think!

I was worrying people would think, "ohh we knew they would have a baby straight after getting married!"

Pffttt to that and it happening alot quicker than we imagined! :lol:
  • Options
    ha ha, I was 5 months pregnant when I got married, a wedding we'd planned for 15 months. We still got 'oooh, its a shotgun wedding'!
  • Options
    haha, people and their wagging tounges ay!
  • Options
    Hi hun. Welcome and congratulations!!

I'm Vicky and this is our 2nd baby. Our daughter is 2. She's so excited image

Xx
  • Options
    Hi LSG, I'm Melissa, I have no 3 on the way, congratulations on your bfp xx
  • Options
    Hi LSG, Congratulations and welcome,I'm expecting our first and very excited! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations!

I am worrying the same about work. I have been back since February but they will still be annoyed! But hey ho! I willonly worry about it for a minute, then the excitement of a new baby takes over..............!!LOL! xx
  • Options
    hello lsgimage so happy we are on the same group again image (lucy with connor) i have been worrying about the small age gap but have been convinced it isnt such a bad idea image congrats too hunni xxx
  • Options
    G/C from DIA - Hiya girls from DIN!!!!!!!

I can't wait to keep up to date with you girls on here too and see bump pics and hear the birth stories again. I wonder who's going to be next from DIN?!!!!!!

Sam

xxx