Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012

Hello everyone!

Hi ladies

Just wanted to say Hi and congratulations to you all!

Found out last Monday I am expecting our first image I am 5 weeks now. I am so excited! But finding it's still sinking in. My estimated due date is 13th May. I'll be glad to have my booking in appointment, so it feels more real!

Just looking to make some bump buddies to share advice.

x x

Replies

• Hello, and congratulations! Do you have a date for your booking in appointment? I found mine booking-in with my son such a disappointment, they didn't confirm anything, just took my dates, gave me an EDD (which I'd already calculated myself, of course!) and reminded me to take folic acid! Good to meet your midwife though image
  • Hi Zemer07!

Im also pregnant with out first, so exciting! I think i may have near enough exact dates to you!

Still awating the docs appointment which is tomorrow, but my due date will be around 13-14th May. 14th May will actually be our 1st wedding anniversary, cant get a better present than that image
  • Hi Zemer07

Welcome and congratulations. I'm Vicky and I'm pregnant with our 2nd. We have a little girl who is 2 image

Xx
  • Thanks all! image

My booking in appointment is 6th October, so got another few weeks to wait yet! I'll be glad to get a bit more info, as my doctor really wasn't helpful, just said congrats and took my weight and height, that was it.

x x
  • Hi guys. Still me, just changed my name! image
  • Hi Zemra,

Congratulations and H&H 9 months!

I have my booking appointment on 28th Sept image
  • Congratulations,

We have a DS of 21 months.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

xxx