Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Symptoms

Lets talk symptoms .... is anyone having any? I haven't any at all, I know it's early at 5+2/3. With my DD I had no symptoms whatsoever, with my DS I had nausea after eating from 8 to 14 weeks and this time other than feeling I need the loo a little bit more often, again, I have no symptoms, I don't feel pregnant at all ... anyone else the same?

Melissa x

Replies

• Options
    I'm up for a wee 2 or 3 times a night. I'm retching when cleaning my teeth, which happened right through my last pregnancy until the day I delivered. I'm also super tired, but then I have a 10 month old so sleep is scarce. I felt a bit sick yesterday - but that could have been the shock at finding out I'm pregnant! I'm 4+4. I think its quite normal not to feel symptoms until 6-8 weeks, once they are around though as much as they are difficult they are reassuring, too!
  • Options
    Hi girls....I'm 4+6. No symptoms for me either...actually feel as if I have more energy than normal. I'm getting a lot of niggly pain low in my tummy and my back aches which are worrying me a bit. Last pg ended in mc so I'm finding this all a bit scary. Look forward to getting to know you all xx
  • Options
    I havent' really had any symptoms either. I feel a bit delicate first thing in the morning, but I think that's down to tiredness more than anything. That's the only thing really, that I've been so so tired.

Melissa, I'm the same, I don't actually feel pregnant yet! Very strange feeling.

x x
  • Options
    Im so pleased that you ladies have said you dont really feel any symptoms yet...i was starting to wonder if i was the only one!

Only really saturday and today ive had the faintest nausea, but apart from that ive been fine. Sore boobs and just very tired! I was beginning to think i should be feeling more than i am!

It does make you think "hello, is there anything in there!!" :lol:

Im sure we will be saying different stories a few weeks from now!
  • Options
    Hey I'm 6+1 wit 3rd bubs and I feel really ill atm image its got to the point I have vomited. I have headaches and go dizzy too. I think since av approoached the 6wk mark, things have gone downhill symptoms wise. Cnt wait for this stage to pass. Findin it hard to look after my 8yr old and 18mth old
  • Options
    I'm getting feeling of nausea, trapped wind, shortness of breath and the new one...insomnia.

I was dreading my little girl starting nursery 2 mornings a week but I'm glad she's there now cos I'm shattered!!
  • Options
    I've had symptoms since I OVd! Not really had nausea but have had a couple of dizzy spells and constant dull aches in tummy, lower back, groin, thighs and boobs. All my bras are too small and uncomfortable apart from two sports bras which I'm having to wear every day! Measured my hips yesterday and they've spread by 3", no weight gain though! Also I feel like I'm always peeing and have trapped wind and I'm tired most of the time!
  • Options
    Just out of interest. how far along are you ladies that are getting symptoms?

Glittery_Em I am the same, not really feeling any symptoms, except for tiredness. Just a sign that there is something there would be nice!
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks, 2 days and my aches got worse from about 4 weeks I think image
  • Options
    Ive not had any real symptoms apart from tiredness! Although today my boobs have started to ache a little but if I didnt know then I dont expect I would even have noticed!

I am 5 +2 xx
  • Options
    im 5 weeks was getting quite a few cramps they have eased somewhat now. Nausea on & off actually right now after a cup of tea i feel awful & have a rotten taste in my mouth both i recognise lol! need to wee more & super tired although again not too bad today, i wonder should i worry thats 2 that seem to be wearing off??

KJ.x
  • Options
    Im only 3+2 by docs dates, so really early. Have some symptoms like insomnia and peeing, but im praying it stays like that. Last pregnancy was rather difficult.

Vickymoo, i was lurking / following your thread on 2ww. I was about to start posting when we got BFP, seems to have been lucky thread.

• Options
    well, with my 1st i had nothing at all right through my pregnancy so was very lucky. now i am out of breath going up and down the stairs. feel very sicky most of the day been very headachey and tired. oh and up through the night to pee... the tiredness could be from running around after my 10 month old though image xx
  • Options
    oooh bad cramps this afternoon, can't wait until 5pm so I can go home and lay down!
  • Options
    Been having cramps today myself palepinkroses. They seem to linger for 2 days then go till the following week and are worse in the evening! I guess its everything growing!
  • Options
    Took another CBD this evening & ive been promoted from 2-3weeks last thursday to 3+ almost instantly, image Im happy with that. Im not sure how ill last till 14/16 weeks for a scan though! i had loads on last DS & an early one with DD2 too not used to waiting! i aint paying 100 quid for one though.

KJ.x
  • Options
    Not a lot yet other than being really tired! Get the odd achy pain around where I imagine my ovaries would be, so keep stressing about things like ectopic pregnancies but I'm sure I would be in much more pain if anything was actually wrong!

I'm 5 weeks at the moment and think the nausea kicked in around week 6 with my 1st, so we shall see what next week brings!

Trousers and bras already feeling a bit snug...may have to get the maternity clothes down from the attic earlier than planned and hope no-one notices!!!