Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How many tests have we all done??

So be honest girls, how many pregnancy tests have we all done and are we still doing them??

I did a cheapy one I had from a couple of years ago(!) as I didnt think I really was and we werent trying, had just had 1 slip of condom during month!! Didnt even bother to check it as it didnt come up straight away. The next day noticed it in the bathroom bin and it had a positive line. Thought it was probably because it was so old or an evaporation line but went to get a clearblue to be sure. Was very shocked when the words pregnant came up!! I have since done 2 more. So 4 in total. Have 1 left to do Thursday as am hoping it will then show 3+ weeks since conception as was still at 2-3 when I did one yesterday.

Just realised this is now an uber long post!! Sorry!! xx

Replies

• Mine said 2-3 weeks too!! image

I have done about 15 tests which range from ??1 cheapies to first response and clear blue digital!!

Not doing anymore now. Can't afford to!!image

Congratulations hun!!

Xxx
  • LOL!!

4 so far but will keep doing them to sure I'm still pregnant.

I did 2 x ebay cheapies, then found a first response so did that and then I treated myself to a CBD because I wanted to know how many weeks and it said "pregnant 2-3" image xxx

:lol:
  • How far along did you ladies think you were when you got 2-3 weeks on indictor?

xx
  • I am gatecrashing from DIO but this made me chuckle. I did 16 tests as i didn't believe it at all, i only stopped doing them after our 12 week scan! Seems like yesterday still and i'm now due in 27 days!!!

Good luck ladies with your pregnancies and it probably feels like a long time away but believe me it flies!

Sara. xx
  • 2-3 is actually 4-5 weeks. I'm due on 21st May.

• I did 2 tests to begin with, and was so worried I'd read it worng that I did another 2 the following day! That was last Monday. Have to admit though, I did another one on Saturday! I just find it strange that I don't feel any different physically, so wanted to be sure. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I suppose it's only natural to worry! Don't think I'll relax til my 12 week scan,and I've got ages to go til that as I'm 5 weeks!
  • just 3. FR was my first with the brightest pink line immediately, then a CBD the next day to check dates & another CBD to see some progression!

KJ.x
  • Well I have done another today and got 3+!! Very excited! xx
  • Ok, I did another CB last night! :lol:
  • i feel left out! i only did one! it was a CB and came up 2-3, i think i will do another on monday and check it has gone up to 3+ image

this is my second pregnancy, ds is 21months. I was very surprised to fall this quickly as we hadnt officially started trying, that was due to commence in OCtover!!! whoops! image
  • I also going to do another CBD I want know that its gone up to 3+ weeks.

I did another cheap one on Wed just to make sure I was still PG. I know what I'm like I'll prob do a cheap one every week until the 12 week scan just to keep checking!! xx