Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

A little tip-toe in hoping to stay...

Well I want to say hello....I'm due roughly 11th May. Pregnancy wise things haven't gone very smoothly for me yet..so have as many parts of me crossed as possible!

In Aug 09 Miscarried at 12 weeks missed miscarriage followed by ERPC. Took a while to get there again. Then in May this year earlier scan at 8 weeks and then 9 weeks showed no growth, this followed by another ERPC early June. Was then informed that IVF probably would be my only option. But....

am now pregnant again, pretty quickly after last miscarriage. Yay!.............

.............except image started brown spotting on sunday - so thought all was over, however a scan yesterday (tuesday) showed sac in high position but could not see anything in it. I am really hoping it was just to early 5wks3 or 4 days to see anything.

Arrggghhhh!!!

So will you accept me? or will i be too much of a liability?!!!

congrats to you all....by the way i'm 38 so age is probably not on my sideimage

Replies

• Aww hon what a rough time you've had how awful. Really hoping this is your time & this beanie is growing swimingly image thats great you saw a sac Its common to see nothing at all at that stage so thats a great start! fingers toes & everything crossed for you.

Kj.xx
  • Oh fingers crossed for you Annie! So normal to only see a sac at this stage. Will yo get another early scan? x
  • hi

thanks katy-jo and LSG191110 - yes have another scan on 2nd October.

Blood is brown....so i think better than red...but haven't had this before...to be honest not lots....but still a bit scary!...Doc signed me off the week for my well-being and to rest. so maybe this will help...i'm not doing anything!!!!

when are you due? (prob need to go back and read threads)

A x
  • Congratulations Annie, hope everything goes well at your next scan, have my fingers crossed for you!

• Fingers Crossed for you Annie xx