Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Symptoms disappeared

I promised myself I wasn't going to stress out about it this time, but still I am. This time last week I felt sick 24/7. Now all sickness has gone. Is this normal? I'm still only 5+4, I didn't have any symptoms this early with my last pregnancy. For some reason I'm slowly convincing myself its a blighted ovum! I really don't want to have to pay for an early scan - money is tight at the moment!

Replies

• I felt mega sick last Tuesday then for the rest of the week I was fine. As I was worried I did another test still positive, phew! And then yesterday had horrible 'morning' sickness in the late afternoon.

Its horrible we worry about whether we actually get PG and then we are we woory its not going to stay.

I would say don't worry, everything will be fine but as I can't seem to follow that advice mysely, I won't xxxxx
  • Yep same here. Even did another test this morning just to double check I wasn't imagining things!!

Maybe we'll just get it easier this time hun cos the 1st trimester with my dd was horrendous!

Xx
  • As this is my first baby and being a complete worrier myself about everything..! Please try and remember that every pregnancy is different for everybody, and with every pregnancy you have even if its 2nd, 3rd or even 4th.

Alot of us ladies seem to be lucky with the sickness at the moment. I dont have some symptoms they have, but they dont have some of the symptoms ive got.

Just keep telling yourself what i am, this is your pregnancy and its going to happen your way, let your body do what it needs to. And try to enjoy it as much as you can....from what ive seen and heard we will all miss it when its gone!

Aslong as your bean is there and stuck..you have nothing to worry about!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you xxx
  • Hi,

im totally paranoid this time around too I was unbelievably tired the first week with nausea & cramps last week however everything seemed to wear off i was still tired but not so exhausted that i couldnt do the washing at 11pm & hoover - a mummy's work is never done image I couldnt drag my @ss off the couch the previous week!

Anyway yest & today sickness kicked in its now constant so im re-assured now. I googled it last week & it seems most professionals say symptoms come & go so try not to worry if you have no signs anything is wrong embrace the break!!!!!

KJ.xxx
  • Thanks ladies.

My name and avatar has switched back to my old YAYW log-in. Weird! Its LSG191110 x
  • The first trimester is so hard, the uncertainty can drive you mad, can't it?!!

At the mo, I've only had the odd bit of queiziness in the morning, but as soon as I've eaten I'm fine! I have slightly sore nipples and weeing lots - apart from that and an already growing belly (worrying at only 5+5!!!!) I feel normal as can be!!

Roll on 12 week scan! Might get my doppler out early too to see if I can find a hb - found one at 11 weeks last time!!

Mrs RF! x