Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

3+ on CBD 4 days earlier than it should be??

Last week i decided to POAS as i had only tested once which was a CBD and it said 2-3, 2 days later when i should have been 4weeks and 4 days it came up within seconds with a 3+, is it possible that i ovulated early and am a few days ahead, or would a high hormone level perhaps indicate a twin pregnancy? (we do have a few sets of non-id twins in the family :roll: )

i have read that these tests are not completely reliable but normally only in the other aspect (reading 1-2 when should be 2-3 for example)

has anyone had the same happen to them?

Replies

• I'm afraid I don't know and it's a shame the stickd don't go higher than 3+!!

I guess you'll have to wait until your scan! I've also got non-identical twins in my family but don't think I ov'd twice, so douvtful I've got twins!

Mrs RF xxx
  • The CBD are notorious for being inaccurate with dating, so I wouldn't worry too much. Peoples HCG rises at different levels, so it will think you're further along than you are. x