Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Giving myself a super hard time stressing about mmc...

I swore to myself I wouldn't stress this time. But I have no symptoms, no sickness, no sore boobs, no bloating, I have a lower appetite than normal! I'm tired, but then who isn't with a 10 month old who doesn't sleep through the night and a full time, demanding job?

So here I am again, looking up the symptoms of missed miscarriages and blighted ovums. Roll on my early scan, and then the 12 week one!

Replies

• I'm the same hun and I've booked in for an early scan. They do say though that even with a blighted ovum you can still get symptoms.

I'm sure we're all just fine. Roll on our scans!!

Xxx
  • Hi I'm feeling exactly the same! I've had 2 mc this year the first was a BO and I had all the symptoms with that one right up until d&c at 15 weeks.

I'm 5+2 and so worried that I'm going to lose this one too. I have an early scan at 7 weeks to hopefully put my mind at rest and so can try and enjoy being pg a bit more.

Really hope I can stay in this forum with you ladies.

C2b xxx
  • Oh ladies, I totally am the same. I have had 2 miscarriages too. One of which was a bo. Eventhough I have had a scan and seen the hb I now am worrying that every little thing I do may have harmed the bubba some how. Cant wait to get to 12 weeks! Positive thinking! Xx
  • Hi Ladies,

I hope your little bumps are sticky ones this time round - My best friend suffered a miscarriage at 11 weeks only a month ago so miscarriage is at the forefront of my mind too - i had a successful first pregnancy and i'm praying for the same this time round - our bumps are precious - i'm 6+6 and cannot wait to get to 12 weeks for my scan - i will be able to relax from then on,

x

baby princess
  • i dont even know what a blighted ovum is?

i worried more with baby no2 than no1!!! i guess i watched my symptos disapear and flipped out.

i had a scan at 7 weeks and 12 and all was well, dont worry about it, i felt 100% different with this baby, it is sooooo true that pregnancies are different.

i hope time flies for you and u can see ur baby soon xxxx