Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nausea turning into sickness at weeks 11/12?

Hi all

I have had sickness feelings since i was about 6 weeks pregnant and although sick once or twice it remained as a feeling, however in the last 2 weeks i have been sick quite a bit and today being the worst, sick constantly.

Does anyone know if this seems strange? I am 12 weeks today image xx

Replies

• Options
    Gc from dijune. I've been reading posts about nvp and most people seem to say they get worse into weeks 10-12 and then it goes. Could it be a tummy bug as there are a few winter vomiting bugs going around just now? Do you have any tummy pain? Or maybe this is it peaking and tomorrow it will be gone? Sending hugs anyway and hope you feel better tomorrow x
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies, i am taking pregnacare so that might be why! Will give something else a try thanks.

I am not having any pain and feel fine again today so strange it coming and going like that. x
  • Options
    I have felt sick from very early on and it seemed to go at about 9 weeks but did come back at 11 weeks i am now 12+3 and still feel slightly nauseous but not been sick x If its not a tummy bug it may just be hormones running riot at 12 weeks baby is fully formed and now rapidly growing image Remember some people get sickness right to 20 weeks or even beyond!! so i'm sure its nothing unusual but if u have any concerns go and see your midwife image she will put your mind at rest xxx hope u feel better soon xx
  • Options
    Yep! Exactly the same hun. Felt sick constantly from 6 weeks. Now I'm 11 weeks I'm being sick. I thought it was supposed to get better as time went on?! X
  • Options
    I feel much better as the weekend has gone on, i have also had my scan and all was fine, they put me forward a week too so 13 weeks today. She said i will probably see the sickness go over the next week or so xx
  • Options
    Yay!