Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012

Good luck at your scans today Annie73uk, PalePinkRoses, carlyfee, and NewMrsP

All you ladies,

Good luck at your scans today!

Looking forward to hearing how they went!

xx

Replies

• I too hope everything went well today ladies xxx
  • Thank you for your wishes. Yay!!!!! I actually have a baby! this is the furthest i've ever got, it's brilliant. I had the combined test today and the baby did not play ball at all. It moved first of all and then decided to be upside down and back to front and make it nearly impossible to measure the nuchal fold. I was jumping, jogging on the spot...coughing to command!!! very embarrassing!!...in the end all was good.

My scan picture really isn't very clear though...bit disappointing....main thing all is ok, such a relief after a very sleepless night!

Annie

• LOL Annie must have been something in the air!! My baby was very naughty too image i didn't get a nuchal measurement and have been offered the triple test x I had a very restless night was so nervous but all looks good got some nice pics and am feeling very emotional xxx will post pics tomorrow xx

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Hi everyone! I had a naughty baby too!! The sonographer was just about to give up taking measurements when he/she finally calmed down for a few seconds.

It was the most amazing experience. Baby is due 9th May and our next scan is 29th December. I'm over the moon! xxx
  • My scan was yesterday, it was amazing! We have a little acrobat in there, it kept turning somersaults and doing bunny hops! Eventually he/she did calm down enough for the measurements and pics, we have seven lovely pictures, here are the clearest two...

http://i42.tinypic.com/24fyc2h.jpg

Can't wait for the 20 week one now!